LUMITY

**SAD**

None of this is canon. This is all my headcanon. The banner art is by Dana Terrace, Creator of The Owl House.

"Amity! Wake up! Hoot hoot."

Amity awoke from her slumber. Her short lavender hair was tangled like a rat nest. She got up from her magenta bed to fight Hooty. How dare he wake her from her lovely dream!?

She and Luz were about to kiss for the first time. Their lips were inching closer, but that foul voice interrupted. Amity would end him. She stepped towards the tube bird. Suddenly he opened his giant beak and swallowed her. He pellet-balled her.

3-4 hours later, she awoke in a dark, cold, pellet. Bones poked Amity's skin, making her bleed. Scared, she shouted out for anyone to help her. this wasn't the first time this happened. The first was when Luz asked Amity to be her girlfriend. What'll happen now!? Large billowing tears started coming out of her eyes. Happy or sad, she didn't know, but the tears kept coming. About 40 minutes later, a voice shouted out Amity's name. It was Luz.

"AMITY!? HOOTY TOLD ME YOU WERE HERE! Where is she!?"

"Luz!" Amity's muffled voice emerged from the pellet. It was like a sad melody, every little while it let out a   "Luz? Is that you??"

"Amity? Oh no, he pelleted you again, didn't he?"

"Heh.... *sniff* y-yep.."

"Are...are you crying?

Amity wiped her eyes but scratched her arms as she was still entrapped in the pellet. "N-no...I'm not.."

Suddenly a sharp knife stabbed through the pellet, 3 centimetres from Amity's face. The knife then glides down the length of the rest of the bone and fur.

Gasping for air, Amity shot up from her Pellet-Coffin. Breathing heavily, she looked up at Luz. She was crying as well. "Luz? The light of my life? Are you alright?"

"I'm sorry, Amity...the Emperor's Coven has Eda, King, and my mother." Luz's tears fell more. She choked on her words as she repeated the same two words over and over. I'm sorry. 

Amity, whom was shocked, cried more and more. Luz's words swirled around her head. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Her heart felt pummelled, her tears sprayed like a firehose. She could feel...someone shaking her?

Amity awoke once more. She was in her bed. Her wife, Luz Noceda-Blight shook her, a concerned look on her face. "Babe? Are you alright? You were crying in your sleep and shivering."

Amity, happy now, just smiled and simply said, "It's fine, just a nightmare."