Goldric

TW: HOMOPHOBIA FROM ODALIA

GAY WITCHES. PROCEED WITH FANGIRLING (Even if you're a guy, or neither!) Also, none of this is canon.

"EDRIC ALDER BLIGHT! MARCH YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

Edric Blight responded to a sound he was familiar with. His mother screaming at him. "Coming!"

Oh boy, what am I in trouble for this time?

Edric walks down the stairs to see what all the screaming was about. there was his mother; standing at the bottom of the staircase next to a boy with blonde hair, dark magenta eyes, a gap between his front teeth, and bags under his eyes.

Hunter.

Edric smiled at him. It was not often he visited out of his Guard uniform. Odalia hates Hunter, but loves The Golden Guard, because according to her, "They are different people, Edric, now shut up and do your schoolwork."

"Hey, Babe!" Edric says, forgetting that his homophobic mother is there, face turning red. "Babe...Baby Boy..."  

"Good work, Ed. Good work." Hunter chuckles. 

"Shut it, you. Edric. Why is this...BOY...in our house? Is he here for Emira?" Odalia snaps.

"No, mom. She's dating Vinira, I am dating Hunter, Amity is dating Luz."

Odalia scoffs. "Ugh...I've FAILED at being a parent. ALL MY CHILDREN ARE HOMOSEXUALS. Your father and I agree you should all just get rid of your sinful lifestyle."

Hunter backs away from her, with a hurt look on his face.

"Mother. Dad is very supportive of our 'Lifestyle', so you don't even know what you. are. talking. about. YOU HAVE CONVINCED HIM THAT HE SHOULD BE COLD TO US, BUT WE ARE TALKING SENSE INTO HIM!"  Edric fires back.

"B-babe...? Can we...pump the breaks real quick? I don't want to have this discussion right now." Hunter mutters.

"Yes. Let's go. Goodbye, mother." Edric walks towards the door, grabbing  Hunter's hand.

"EDRIC ALDER BLIGHT DO NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE!" 

"No, mother. WE ARE LEAVING!" Edric shouts but then whispers to Hunter. "Quick consent to kiss you?"

"Of course!" Hunter whispers back.

Edric kisses Hunter passionately, but still PG. (BECAUSE THEY ARE CHILDREN, DAMNIT)

Edric then slams the door behind the two, silencing Odalia.

THE END