Overworked (Lumity/Angst)

SPOILER WARNING FOR SEASON 2B (set before the day of unity, please do not come for me)

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

"I have to find a way to stop Belos, please do not bother me. - Luz" Amity read the note that was on Eda's door in the morning. Eda, King, Hooty, and Lilith were outside as well.

"HOOT HOOT! There's more!" 

"Thank you, bird-tube." She read more of the note. "P.s. I love you, mi novia impresionante."

"Wh-Wh-Where d-did she go, Lily!?" Eda starts breaking down. Too many bad things have happened to them in a short amount of time. Large tears tumble down her face.

"Eda! It's going to be okay! Luz is almost 15. She'll be fine." Lilith comforts Eda.

"N-No. NO! WHAT IF SHE GETS HURT!??!?!? IT'LL BE ALL MY FAULT." More tears billow down.

Amity, shocked, looks down at King. He's also clearly upset. She picks him up and gives him a large hug. "Shhh shhh...she'll be fine, King. Don't worry...Luz can handle herself."

Her eyes fill up with tears. "She can handle herself...I know she can..."

Hooty shrieks. "GUYS GUYS I SEE LUZ! SHE'S...Asleep???" He laughs. "She's in her bed, guys."

Amity summons a large abomination to lift her to the window. Sure enough, there's her girlfriend curled up in her sleeping bag. As she opens the window, King yells, breaking the window. Luz doesn't wake. Oh No.

Amity crouches down next to her. She's still alive, just exhausted. "heh," Amity laughs. "I love you, hermosa. Good night." She kisses Luz on the forehead and lies down next to her and falls into Hypnos' power of slumber. King curls up in front of Luz and falls asleep as well.

Before he goes under, he sighs. "I wish we could stay like this forever..."

The end