𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Chapter 23
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Sobs were all that filled the air in taehyungs room for a good week or two, only calming to quiet nothing when he either slept or was too tired to cry.

No, Jungkook hadn't technically rejected him, but he hadn't not either. I mean,, he did say he had a date with San and that was really enough to taehyung to realize he needs to get over the other.

Easier said than done.

Because even after just a few days he realized how much Jungkook does for him, and how much he too would do for the younger.

Hell, he can't even see Jungkook at the moment, it'd reset any progress he may or may not have made on trying to get over him.

The minute he sees him, taehyung knew he'd just forget everything and chase after his love like a puppy again.

But he couldn't do that, not for his own sake but for jungkooks. If he's going out with San now, then that means he's probably happiest with him. Taehyung couldn't and wouldn't ruin that.

Besides, jimin wouldn't let Jungkook see him anyways. And Yoongi wouldn't let Jungkook even try going to jimin and taes house.

Jimin was angry with Jungkook, completely forgetting that they're friends too.

He just was upset to yet again see his best friend falling apart over someone, especially since there's nothing really he can do.

It felt unfair.

Plus he remembered just a few days ago the two boys had gone to 'prom' together, if Jungkook didn't like taehyung then it just looked like toying with him or something.

Granted, jimin knew deep down Jungkook was a good kid and would never do something like that especially to a friend.

But he just kept pushing rationality away, ignoring that fact.

Hence why Yoongi also wouldn't let Jungkook visit taehyung and jimins house despite how much he wanted to.

Yoongi In all honesty, was just worried his boyfriend would hit Jungkook if they crossed paths.

Jimin may be small, but that just means he's more filled with anger, he puts up a more than great fight when needed.

As for jungkook ? He's lonely.

He doesn't understand why he's not allowed to visit the others house, had he done something wrong ?

He spent an entire week thinking the other hated him, and then another half of a week coping with that fact.

Yoongi would still go to jimins, and Namjoon was busy frequently. Taehyung wouldn't talk to him, everyone is busy.

He's alone again. It made him feel unwanted, it felt like his "found family" no longer wanted him.

It honestly just made him think of old times.

Screaming.