Chapter 1

No one's POV

Camila was always the brightest but also the shyest student. People will always go to her for answers. She was sitting in math class doing her work with Dinah her best friend. Like always Lauren walks in late like there isn't a care in the world. She had her breakfast in hand and sat in her desk.

Lauren's always been the popular type, maybe due to the fact that she is class president. She is would always be at parties drinking and doing drugs but instead of downgrading her she only became more popular. The principle thought getting her more involved in school with responsibilities will help her behavior.

Towards the end of the class Camila walks up the teacher's desk to turn in her assignment but Lauren stops her. "Good morning Camz, I'm sure you were going to give me your work right?"

"Save that charm for someone else Jauregui, plus you sit right in front of the teacher you know we can get in trouble" Lauren took the paper anyways and then turned to her friend, and back at Camila "You know James got a thing for you, but I told him you weren't interested"

"Oh? And how do you know what I'm interested in or not?" Camila said as she crossed her arms.

Lauren smiled and got extremely closer to her, not caring that potentially the whole class including the teacher could see. Camila's heart started racing, she's not good with these types of interactions in front of people, or ever.

Lauren whispered close to her ear "Don't deny you don't want me Camz. Cause I've been watching you watch me, and it's kind of hot."

Camila found herself biting her lower lip, but before she could protest Lauren walked back to her desk. Camila was left frozen due to shock. 'Was it that noticeable what she found Lauren attractive?' Camila asked herself. She snapped out of it and went to sit next to Dinah who saw most of it.

"Mila what was all that about?" Dinah asked as she turned her desk get a better look at Camila. Camila shrugged and hid her face.

Lauren was at her desk copying Camila's work until the teacher came by her desk and noticed. "See me after class miss Jauregui.. and you too miss Cabello" Great just great Camila thought. After the class was dismissed, they had to stay for lunch detention.

After lunch detention was over Lauren grabbed Camila's hand and started heading towards the field. "Where are we going? We're going to be late for class!.. Lauren!" Camila protested.

"Will you trust me and live a little" Lauren told her as she intertwines her fingers with Camila's. They sat the benches near the pool and Lauren couldn't help but smile at Camila how clearly didn't look too happy.

"Lighten up, skipping class one time will not kill you, plus aren't you happy to spend time with me?" Camila didn't respond but instead looked down to see her fingers were still intertwined with Laurens. She blushed and quickly pulled away to look over at the pool to avoid eye contact.

It was silent, but Lauren wouldn't stop staring at her. She couldn't pin point what about Camila she liked. Lauren could have any girl and most guys if she wanted but she can't stop thinking of Camila. "Why are you staring?" Camila turned to finally look at Lauren.

"I was admiring your beauty" Lauren quickly replies with a smirk. Camila tried hiding her smile she knew she couldn't be falling for Lauren this quickly.

"You probably tell that to every girl you know" Camila said annoyed. Trying to ignore how Lauren actually had an effect on her. Lauren knew it was true and these comments usually wouldn't bother her, but this one hurt.

Lauren frowned and got closer "Well, yeah, but it's different with you. You're seriously the most beautiful, most intelligent person I know Camz." Camila smiled and looked directly into Lauren's eyes. In that moment she believed her.

If one thing was clear to Lauren she knew she could stare at that smile forever. Lauren leaned in closer and closer then whispered "Don't resist". Lauren kissed her, gently but passionate, and Camila did just that, she didn't resist. Instead she kissed back, not too long but enough to let Lauren know what she was feeling in that moment. When Camila pulled away Lauren rested her forehead on Camila's.

"Tell me that was best kiss you've ever gotten?"

Camila looked deep into Laurens beautiful green eyes and said "You're the only kiss I ever had Laur."