Chapter 19

Lauren POV

Flashback:

Been a month since Camila and I made love the last time when I visit her to comfort her after everything blew up in her face. I've just been at school being as involved as I could. Helping with pep rallies and setting up for school assemblies.

On the down time other than school I hung out with Ally. We practically do everything together. She comes over and has dinners with my family. We work on group projects together. Point is this was a time we started doing everything together.

Ever since my split with Camila it's as if I directed all my energy to not miss her and one of those things was so grow my relationship with Ally.

Ally was supposed to come over to my house to have a movie night. We planned this because it's a long weekend. We decided the best way to enjoy a mini vacation is by relaxing with a bunch of snacks watching movies cuddled up in blankets.

I heard a knock on the door and I smiled knowing ally was here. I practically ran to the door and opened it. There she was in her bunny onesies.

"Haha, someone looks adorable" I joked.

"Hey! You're a cheater you said you had onesies too so go put them on missy!!" She said slapping my shoulder and walked up stairs to my room.

I went to my dresser and got my unicorn onesies'. I can hear her laughing.

"Now look who is adorable" Ally said giggling mocking my onesie.

"Haha shut up and put the movie on you dork"

I undressed myself, leaving me only in a bra and underwear. From the corner of my eye I can see Ally looking at me but I only smiled to myself. I slip my onesie on and grabbed the bucket of popcorn. I sat on my bed under the blanket where Ally joined me.

"Out of all movies you pick this one? Wow" I ate some popcorn.

"Who doesn't like a good romantic comedy? Oh wait, just you"

"Well you know that at the end they are just going to fall in love."

"Lauren! Stop complaining"

"You're lucky I like you" I smiled.

About 10 minutes into the movie all the popcorn was gone.

"Remind me why I hang out with you if you eat all my food" I set the popcorn down.

She playfully hit me. The movie continues and is probably almost over. I find Ally cuddled up against me with her head on my chest. It actually felt nice, plus she was pretty warm.

When the movie ended Ally looked at me inches away from my face. I search for her eyes but they were looking straight at my lips. Next thing I knew her lips were brushing softly against mine.

I was caught by surprise but kissed her right back. She positioned herself so now she was sitting on my laps. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I placed my arms around her waist pulling her impossibly closer. The kiss broke and both trying to catch our breath she laid her forehead on mine.

"Ally... I don't think we should do this, again" I said carefully.

"Lauren I know you want it just as much as me."

Next thing I knew we were on my bed, naked having sex.

I was laying on my back with Ally next to me both covered in a thin layer of sweat. I needed a good release and without looking for one I got one, thanks to Ally.