Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

“What?” Camila turned to look at me from her desk with a smile. I’m laying on her bed admiring how beautiful she looks so concentrated on her homework. “Have I ever told you, you look so cute when you study, the way you bit your lips when you’re confused. How you frown when you don’t understand something. Or even the adorable little pout you make when you get the wrong answer” I tell her as I motion her to come join me on the bed.

She gets up from her desk and walks towards the bed. She sits on top of me with her legs wrapped around my waist. “You know staring is rude babe” she whispers into my ear.

I smiled at her attempting to make a seductive voice, but it works. “Is it really?”

“Uh huh” she starts giving me little kisses on my jaw line before nibbling my ear.

What is this girl doing? Does she not know the effect she has on me? I don’t answer her but instead I connect my lips with hers. It was slow but yet full of passion. I brush my tongue against her lip asking for permission. She quickly accepts. I start exploring my tongue in her mouth.

I found myself letting out a small moan. I know she heard me because she smiled into our now heated kiss. I lay back into the bed leaving her on top of me. I run kisses down her neck causing her to moan.

I can feel her slowly grinding on me. Her leg was now rubbing against my center. I start to move my hands up her shirt and softy squeeze her perfect breast. I know I must have done something right because she let out another quite moan. I pulled her shirt all the way up expecting her to take it off. But she doesn’t do anything about it.

“Camz..” I whispered against her lips. I expected her to take her shirt off but instead she stops everything she was doing.

“I’m sorry Lauren not now, I just.. I’m not.. I have to finish this” She said as she pulls her shirt down and returns to her desk.

Is she kidding me right now? She gets up like nothing happen and I’m left on her bed aching for her affecting. I could feel the juice from my center.

“Its fine Camz”Is all I can manage to say because of how arouse I was and knowing I could do nothing about it. I groan quietly into the pillow of how sexually frustrated I became.

This has Typical Camila stuff; she starts off so passionate and always makes an excuse to stop. I don’t look for it, I mean after all she did started this. I could tell she never wanted to go ‘all the way’ sometimes second base but that’s as far as we ever got. But like always I let it go.

---------

Since Camila and I met we’ve pretty much done everything together. We’ve been to movies, parks, the beach, sporting events, fairs, art walks, dinners, paintballing, and we even kissed in the rain. Even if we haven’t done it, we already planned on doing it soon.

Our relationship was stronger than ever. We complete each other in every way possible. Therese no doubt we loved each other.

It’s our one year anniversary today. I promised we can make homemade pizza since it was her favorite. My parents were out of town the whole weekend for a business trip which meant we had the whole house to ourselves.

I took out the cook book and started reading but I realized she was already spreading the flower on the dough. “Babe, wait, I haven’t even seen the instructions”

She pouted and crossed her arms. It was so cute “Well hurry up then, you know how I am with pizza”.

We follow the book and start making pizza. I completely forgot the radio was on until I heard Camila singing so passionately to Demi as she adds the final touches on the pizza.