Forgiven as usual

I turned on the radio in an attempt to drown out his voice. Too much had happened in one night and couldn't stand Bakugou's indirect allegations made towards me. I switched through a few stations until finally I found the one I preferred. I settled with the one that was playing Arabella by Arctic Monkeys.

"You're being awfully quiet, Melena." Bakugou murmured in his deep, husky voice. "Something on your mind?"

"No, nothing of that sort." I forced a small smile. "I'm just tired. Are we there yet?"

"Almost." He confirmed I noticed his lips formed into a inexplicable frown.

"Um..." I cleared my throat to grasp his attention. "So, this traitor you keep refering to... who do you think it is?"

"Dunno." He shrugged. "But, I'm sure it's one of the students."

"Ah." I figured that much. No shit sherlock.

"Aoyama is a bit sus but he's way too native for this shit." He muttered. I wasn't sure if he was talking to me anymore.

"That invisible girl has an advantage since she's you know, invisible. She can practically get away with anything."

He was full on talking to himself now, analysing everybody's quirk to see which one was more "villinish".
It was kind of ironic how people claim Deku is the one with muttering problems.

"Katsuki, stop." I covered his mouth with my hand in an attempt to quit his blabbering.

"What?" He mumbled against the palm of my hand.

I sighed. "You're thinking too much. One way or the other the traitor will show themselves. Deal with them then okay? Why fry your brain over something which isn't bound to happen anytime soon?"

He rolled his eyes at my words. "Alright, mom I'll stop."

"Good-" I was about to say but the atmosphere around me started to change. My head began to spin and in no time I stared hearing voices in the back of my head. Only this time it wasn't The Dead.

They were Bakugou Katsuki's thoughts.

-----------
"You make everything sound so easy Melena. Lucky for you, you have a quirk powerful enough to take down an entire city."

"Everytime I talk about villians you become at edge as if you're afraid of getting caught of god knows what."

"Maybe I am thinking too much. I don't want to think of you as if you're not who you appear to be, but sometimes the way you act makes it hard not to."

"Everyone is on my list. Everyone but you, Melena Hart. Don't make me change that."

"My head is a mess right now. Too much is happening."
-----------

I came back to reality with a gasp. It took me all of 5 seconds to read his current thoughts. Even though I was now having a migrane it was still worth it.

"You alright, Mel?" He asked, anxious.

"Yeah." I was panting right now. Pathetic. And suspicious.

His red eyes tightened and I could slowly see myself making my way towards his 'list'. But he can try digging up dirt on me all he want cause' all he'll end up finding are empty vessels.

If by any chance things do get complicated I'll just erase his memories. Simple.

"We're here." He announced. I got a feeling he was irritated with me but I ignored it.

I got out of the car and made my way towards the dorms refusing to wait for him. It was freezing out here and I didn't even had a jacket and Katsuki being the gentleman he is obviously didn't consider giving me his.