The Wrong Road

"Sero and Aoyama"

"Kirishima and Yaoyorozu"

"Kaminari and Mina"

"Midoriya and Todoroki"

"Ochako and Tokoyami."

One by one, Aizawa announced the name of everyone's opponents. Everyone listened intently until their names were called out and those who's were already announced were now planning strategies with their friends.

"Who do you think you'll be paired with?" Mina asked me.

I shrugged. "Dunno."

"Aren't you worried at all? What if you get paired up with someone too strong."

I couldn't help but laugh at her question. "Yeah, right."

She pouted at my lack of interest and overconfidence. "You're so unfazed."

I honestly really didn't care who I'd get paired up with because in the end I knew I'd win regardless. I'm neither overconfident nor cocky. My quirk is just a bit too flexible and versatile than the others, even more than Deku's, giving me an unfair advantage everytime.

I can solidify my aura and can create shields to protect myself from combat attacks. I can use manipulation to diveate the opponents mind. Not to mention my telekinesis that I use to my advantage. My cosmic powers will shape itself in any form I want during fights. Although, I've still not aced my cosmics properties it is still strong enough to catch my opponents by surprise.

Thus, unfortunately I'm always at an unfair advantage and have a upper hand in fights and that's why no one likes fighting against me, except for one person.

"And lastly, Melena and Bakugou."

"Melena and who?" I could hear myself crying on the inside. The one person I wanted to stay away from... I glanced at Katsuki who also appeared to be just as displeased as I was and reciprocated my feelings.

"You'll be called on the school grounds shortly until then stay put." He continued as if I never spoke. "I'll be in the classroom if you need me."

And with that he left the building leaving me utterly annoyed and agitated.

"Not so unfazed now, huh." Mina laughed at my pathetic state.

"I can't wait to see who'll kick who's ass." Jirou grinned, clearly enjoying herself.

"Good luck." Denki whispered in my ear before joining Katsuki's side.

"Yeah, Bakugou won't hold back just because you're a girl." Ochako sighed, remembering all her previous fights with him.

They all fail to grasp it. I'm not at all  concerned about that. Bakugou is the only opponent I enjoy facing because he never backs down. People usually don't even bother to fight me back  since they quickly overestimate my  might without even trying, but  Bakugou always makes sure to give  me his best. He keeps my pride in  check and prevents me from getting  ahead of myself. But today, all I  wanted was to keep myself as far  away from him as I could. These  people must realise that I am not the  one who needs to be concerned about what transpires once the match  begins.

Well, all we can do is wait.

—————

I felt like I was gonna puke. We had all changed into our hero costumes and since god had issues with me, my number was the very first in the fighting lot. Donning my hero costume, a sleek, skin-tight black leather outfit that covered my entire body from head to toe, I knew its purpose was to ensure my powers didn't inadvertently harm me. My gloves, an essential accessory, served as an additional safeguard, preventing my cosmos from accidentally slipping out of control and causing harm to others.