Kennedy knew she messed up

- Timeskip dedicated to the awesome people who have voted on or even just read our book -

The avengers had left, and Daisy had gotten a brief explanation of the crazy crap that had just happened.

Loki, meanwhile, was still watching She-Ra on the sofa with Cat.

"And what is he still doing here?" Daisy asked, pointing to Loki, who was fangirling/fanboying with Cat over Mermista on the TV.

"She's so awesome!" Catlyn fangirled.

Loki was staring intently at the screen as Mermista used her trident to fight off a Horde Soldier.

"She has a good grip." He commented.

The rest of the team stared at the two in shock.

Tony and the rest of the team had just arrived after lots of arguments.

"What the hell is going on here?" Scott asked in shock.

"Loki is now under my protection! You throw him in jail, you throw me in to!" Catlyn yelled, raising her fist in triumph.

Entrapta suddenly came on screen and Loki started fanning himself in awe of her skill and hair.

Kennedy suddenly turned off the TV announcing that, that was enough.

Catlyn turned to Kennedy with a murderous glare, "You dare... to turn off the show of... Gay Felines?" She roared.

Loki joined Catlyn as they lunged at Kennedy.

It was then Kennedy realized..

She f-ed up.

The two tumbled into Kennedy who fell to the floor and was the mockingly beat up but the two psychopaths (although they did get some real hits to her).

When Loki and Cat got off of Kennedy Suzie was laughing and giggling at the three crazy people. The others just looked confused.

"Let's go to bed." Kennedy said after a while of fun.

As the Avengers turned to leave Cat pulled them back in.

"Oh COME ON! You can stay here!" She squealed, "We have extra rooms!"

After a lot of persuading and arguing the Avengers finally laid down in the unfamiliar rooms of their crazy texting friends.