Chapter 1

Timeskip -10 Years

Narrator POV -Hage Village Demon Skull Forest

We're seeing Asta doing a one hand push-ups at the demon skull forest with his body is drenched in sweat until he got a thousand push-ups he stand up

Asta have a lean but ripped athletic body rather than bulky because he want to be more flexible.

It's already been 10 years since he grew up in the village with the villagers cast him as an outsider because he's magicless. Wherever he goes the villagers always showing disgusted face towards him but he shrugged it off and that's why he trains his body in the forest where nobody will found him the only people who cares about him are at the church.

It's different with his friend Yuno who's training at the training ground at the center of the village and been praised because of his big amount of mana eventhough they thought he was a peasant not a royal he's been chosen to be the pride and hope of the village to be a magic knight.

(Peasant...Oh how wrong they are)

At the church

The people at the church consists a priest and a sister who run the church with 4 more orphan children staying there. The priest named Father Orsi is one who's in charge of the church and a sister name Lily who helps him with it. Sister lily actually is a retired magic knight from the Silver Eagles squad that been lead by a royal named Acier Silva.

Sister lily wants a peaceful life so she migrated from her house in the noble realm to forsaken realm because of its lowest crime rates rather than the noble realm and have a beautiful nature around it. When she first got to the church she was met with two bundle of joy named Yuno and Asta. She was sad on why they abandoned these two but she think that they had their reasons. She raised the two until more children come to the church until now

Sister Lily love Yuno and Asta like her own children. He wants Yuno to be magic knight because of his powerful wind magic and taught him not to be cocky or arrogant about it. While with Asta eventhough with his top notch physical abilities but without magic you will be useless in battlefield enemies with long range magic will target him for being magicless and she scared that he might die.

Sister Lily always convince Asta to stay here at the church helping her with the kids but Asta insisted on being a magic knight. Today her ex-captain from Silver Eagles Acier Silva will come by to visit her and she's happy that she still remember her eventhough its been 10 years since she left.

Royal Capital-At the Silva Mansion

A woman who's in her late 30's but her appearance just like a young girl with grey haired and violet eyes named Acier of the Silva Family getting ready to visit her best friend in forsaken realm it's been 10 years since she face her. Luckily the family are on a vacation for a week.