Get in the van!

Karl's POV

I look through the window of the large mansion. It's bigger than I ever imagined, there are loads of windows as well. My original plan was to rob them, but as soon as I break in I see someone on the couch passed out. I hover over him acknowledging many small details on his face. He looked similar to folks who owned this house. I then turned around and looked at the mantle and I see a photo of him and the owners, in the corner was a sharpie scribble saying "happy 21st sapnap!!!" I then depicted with my 3000IQ that this man is the owners son. I pictured keeping him at the cabin I bought for me and my boyfriend before we broke up. Like a little pet. I have enough time on my hands and rope to keep a man there for a good while. Long enough for his parents to know he's missing; long enough to holds him for ransom. "Who the fuck are you!!" My thoughts are broken and I whip around, looks like the prince finally woke up.

Sapnap's POV

I hold a fire poker in my hand tightly, staring at the man wearing full black and a mask covering everything but his grey eyes. The man just smiled at me and put his hands up "Easy now Sapnap." "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME," I screamed at him realizing how short I am compared to him. I gripped tighter on my weapon and inched forward, "Identify yourself!" "Woah man chill out." The man said. He stepped forward and stretched his hand out towards the metal pole in my hand. "I'm just here for one thing, then I'll get out." How the fuck is he so calm!? I loosened my grip thinking it was a misunderstanding, "What do you need?" I asked politely. "You." The man says as he rips the fire poker from my grip and points a pistol at me. I raised my hands instinctively.  "We are going to walk out of here nice and slow, that way you don't get hurt my precious gem." I felt tears in my eyes, but I stopped them from flowing. I started walking as he put the guns barrel against my spine. I walked out back with him and saw a white van. Inside were several bags and containers. He sat me down on a tote bin and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He put them on behind my back and started driving. After about an hour of struggle I dose off. I wake up to the man shaking me. I see the gun in my face immediately. He tells me to get out and I comply. He walks he into this run down cabin. Inside looks normal almost cute. Then the man opens a hatch with a stone staircase going down. I walk down into the darkness and as a light turns on I fear the vision I see before me. There are ropes and chains everywhere, but I'm not even focused on that! There were all sorts of devices that looked like they would be used to torture someone. The man led me to a simple chair and told me to sit. I poked him for fun at him saying, "what don't want to get your sex toys dirty." I cringed at myself I should not have said that! I SHOULD NOT HAVE FUCKING SAID THAT! The man smiles and puts his hands on the arms of my chair leaning over me. "Maybe I'm saving them." I blush as I look away from his masked face. He leans down further putting his head in the crook of my neck. "Besides, what fun would it be if I showed you everything I have immediately?" He whispered in my ear causing my dick to slowly rise. He uncuffed me and picked a rope off of the ground. He looked at me, then looked down at my crotch. I closed my legs and put my hands over myself. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrists tying each one to its respective chair arm. "Ooo whats this ?" separating my legs. "I.." I try to come up with something, but I couldn't think of anything but him. He put his pointer on it and moved it around. I tried to swallow my moans. The man laughed, "Someone's enjoying their time here." I shake my head, my face is beet red. The man pulls my dick out and starts slowly stroking it. I wanted to say stop, but I hate to admit it I was loving it. "Sapnap... you need.. help?" He asked releasing me and putting his face inches away from mine. I looked at his grey eyes through the mask This is shady nick just say no! I thought "yes.." I pretty much moaned. The man lifted his mask to the bridge of his nose and kissed my tip. He then slowly bobbed his head taking more in each time he went down. He kept looking up at me and laughing gently. Each time he laughs, the vibrations add to the pleasure. I sit there helpless. This man that I just met getting me off better than any girl I ever fucked. Finally I feel myself building up, "I-I'm so...ffffu" I said as I come in his mouth. He looks me dead in the eyes as he dramatically swallows. I pant and look away. I can't believe myself. The man shoved my dick back and finishes tying me to the chair. "Can't wait to do that again, I'll be back to check on you in a couple of hours," he sighed at me saying he's watching me. "Don't misbehave!" Then he walks out of the room.