Service

Sapnap's POV

I got out of the shower and dried off. I noticed my clothes were missing so I stepped out of the bathroom in a towel. I walked into the master bedroom to see Master sitting on the bed completely naked holding a piece of material in his hands. "Here" he said handing me the material, "oh and you CAN call me Karl, not that I'm complaining." I unfolded the piece of material and looked at it. It was a Japanese maid dress. The thigh high stockings fall to the floor as I gaze at the dress. I look at Karl angrily and he shrugs his shoulders, "hey it's the dress.... or nothing." He said tilting his head and looking at my bottom half. I cover myself with the dress and pick up the rest of the ensemble on the ground. I rush into the bathroom and lock the door. I put on the dress, it was way tighter and shorter than I expected. Then I saw what he got me for underwear. A pair of panties that say daddy's girl on the back. I blush as I put them on. This or nothing! I say to myself. Then the thigh highs which were almost impossible and covered a lot less of my legs than I was expecting. Over all, I felt almost naked. I looked at myself in the floor length mirror and blushed a humiliating shade of red. I heard Karl outside the door knocking. "Is it on baby boy?" I tried to pull the skirt down, "yeah, kinda." I said and opened the door. He stood in front of me practically drooling. I could almost feel his eyes all over me. "Wow... you look..." he paused, he was almost as red as me. He then turned me around and I pulled the skirt down in the back. "Don't be shy." He said and swatted my hands away. He stepped back as if he was admiring a piece of art. And moaned. I glanced at his crotch to see that he was super hard right now. "Hey if you don't mind, I need some help cleaning the house. You already have the attire for it." I sighed and turned around. "You are such a pervert!" I said and he smirked "Is that a yes then?" ".....yes.." I said defeated. "Good. You can start by washing the floor in here it's a bit sticky." "Okay," I said still fighting the skirt, "where's the mop?" He laughed and opened the closet door pulling out a bucket and sponge, "Here's your mop." He said handing me the bucket, "there's soap under the sink." He said pointing to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. Karl watching me bend down to look under the sink. As I'm filling the bucket, I see Karl removing his pants. I roll my eyes and try not to think about it. I walk out of the bathroom to see Karl on his phone texting. "Who ya texting?" I ask placing down the bucket. "Delivery man, he needs to pick up the video and give it to your parents." I nod and squat down dipping my sponge in the water. I heard Karl moan and whipped around. He was stroking his dick looking at my ass. I pulled the dress down and glared at him but he just beat it harder. I kept on cleaning the floor, until Karl started moaning louder. "What is wrong with you!" I yell standing up and pulling the dress down. "Y....you.." he said and kept on going. I rolled my eyes and squatted back down causing my dress to ride up so much it was over the waistband of the panties. "Mmmm... Sapnnnappppp" Karl moan as it happened. My face heated up and I gave up on the floor. I turned to Karl. "Master, can you please get me clothes that cover my ass?" I ask politely. "Depends" he says and stops stroking. "On what?" I ask innocently. He removes his boxers and shirt and stands up in front of me. "Depends on how good you are at blowjobs." I looked at his dick and thought, is this worth it, am I really going to hoe out for a pair of pants? I got down on my knees and licked his tip. He moaned gently and placed his hand on the back of my head. I started to take him in little by little, his fingers submerged in my blonde hair. He started thrusting forwards sending his dick down my throat. He was face fucking me at this point. I looked up at him gagging slightly as his dick was sent farther down. Then he grinned and pushed my head all the way to the base of his shaft causing me to almost puke. He then came inside my throat and pulled out. I coughed and inhaled deeply, He picked up his pants he was wearing a second ago and tossed them to me. I picked them up and put them on immediately. Karl smiled and went back to the closet. "Let me find you something more.... your size." I glared. "You are such a prick." he laughed and kept sifting.