Love????

Sapnap's POV

My jaw hurt, but not as much as my wrists did. That guy. I don't know his real name, but when i find out.... My thoughts trailed off. I don't know what I'll do. Am I actually enjoying this manhandling torture? Am I in love? I never thought I was this prone to Stockholm syndrome, but it turns out I am. I didn't even think about escaping this morning, should I be concerned? My thoughts are interrupted by Karl coming downstairs with a bat in his hand. He a mask on again. "Dream?" I ask through the gag, slightly afraid of what was about to happen. "You got a phone call, say hello Sapnap!" He pulled out his phone and turned it to face me. My parents were on the other end and looked horrified at what they saw. "NICK WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!" My mom asked as if I could answer in a coherent sentence. Karl panned out a bit so that they could get the whole picture. I realized I'm not wearing pants and struggled to cover myself. My parents gasped and started yelling louder. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LET HIM GO! HE HAS AN IMAGE TO MAINTAIN!" "When are you going to get me my money?" Karl asked as he put down the phone so the camera faces me. He held the bat over his shoulder, "WE AREN'T PAYING YOU A BILLION DOLLARS, GIVE US OUR SON!" Karl tsked as them. He pulls it back and starts swinging the bat I flinch to try to get away. "WAIT!" My dad yelled and Karl stopped swinging, only centimeters away from my face. "WE'LL PAY YOU THE MONEY! He doesn't have to be hurt anymore..." Karl smiled. "You sure, I could always send you SOME of him you a discount!" I started yelling through my gag. "NO!! I'll pay you in full, just give me your account number..." Karl gave him a number and my dad typed it in on his computer. "I'll have it deposited tomorrow! Nick, stay strong until then!" Karl smirked and looked at me, licking his lips. "Don't worry sir. I'll take good care of Sapnap." "You better." Karl smiled at the camera. "Bye bye now." Karl said and locked his phone. He ran over to me and ungagged me. I flexed my jaw heavily and Karl grabbed my chin. I stared into his beautiful grey eyes and he stared back. He then undid the shock collar and I thanked him. He unchained me and handed me my pants. I put them on and looked over. Karl leaned on one of his devices looking defeated, I asked him what was wrong. "I just.... uuuugg" "What?" I ask and he looks at me. "I should have just robbed your house, I'm damaging you!" I looked at him confused. "What do you mean master?" I asked slightly upset. "I saw you sleeping and remembered I have a cabin here. Your parents would have paid millions for the stolen art, but I wanted more." I looked at the ground. "So you regret everything?" I asked kinda crying. "No...yes?...nooo" he said, "listen, I just never thought I would get attached, this was supposed to be a kidnapping. I was supposed to hold you for ransom, and I am supposed to return you. I got out of hand." He took off the mask and started rubbing his eyes and the bridge of his nose. "I mean FUCK, you still have evidence of me IN you!" I started removing and sliding the buttplug out. "Sapnap what are you doing?" He said somewhat upset. I looked up at him. "I'm getting rid of as much evidence as I can." "Why?" "Cause master...I-" "KARL!" Karl cut me off "Wha-" "That's the name you will give to the cops. You go and tell them you were with a man named Karl. I can't do this anymore." "Master I.." he looked at me as if I said something wrong, I shook my head. "KARL I..." he trailed off and started to go upstairs. He got halfway up before he turned back. "The door's open Sapnap... run" I picked up my pants and threw the plug on the ground. I ran up the stairs and grabbed a hold of Karl. He whipped around, "wha-" I cut him off by pulling him down and kissing him. I pulled back as he looked at me, confused. "Sapnap?" He asked me "My turn!" I said sternly, "I have a boring life, there is so much expectation. This is the first time I've felt something in a long time so by god it will not be ruined by some guy turning himself in!" I put my hands on Karls chest. Feeling him through his shirt. "Please keep me........master..." Karl's expressions changed as he put his hands on my hips. "Jump." He said calmly and I did so, wrapping my legs around him and kissing his neck. Karl ran upstairs and laid me gently on the bed. He pulled off his shirt and kissed me again. Eventually his hands wandered down to the bottom of my shirt. He took it off of me and kissed me deeply. This time, it was different. No teasing, no rough play, just me and him. He pulled down my pants slightly and I kicked them off soon after. It was slower, but I loved this. He kissed his way to my thighs and kissed around my groin. Eventually he came up licking my tip. I put my hand through his dirty brown hair and nodded giving him permission. He took all of it at once. I moaned loudly and kept growing. Karl eventually took his mouth off and stroked with his hand, looking up at me with  desire filling his eyes. I eventually climax all over his hand and he stands up, pulling down his pants and boxers. His member hitting his stomach. He inserted two fingers in my ass and started pumping I moan "Just put it in already." I said needily, he took out his fingers and put his dick at my entrance. He slid in and moved at a steady pace. I kissed him as he kept going. Eventually his thrusts got faster, and sloppier. I moaned in his ear, "K-karl.." He climaxed inside me again and pulled out. Laying down next to me. "What do we do now?" He asked while looking at the ceiling. "We could always... raise my price." "Nick I can't do that." "Why not? My parents did try to cheap out on you, didn't they?" "Yes but.." "I say they deserve to pay more for MY safe return." I say and lay my head on his chest. He laughed "Yeah... shipping fees..."