Ch.3 Things couldn't get any worse

Nova's POV

As me and Ren walked over to wear our friends were I was hoping he wouldnt tell them what I did. I'm going to lose all of my respect if he does.

"Hey guys!" Ren said with an evil grin on his face. Oh no

(BTW guys i will use italics for thoughts now. For whoevers POV it is, Thats who will be thinking)

"Guess what Nova did in class today!" He said.

As soon as he said that he was opening his mouth I realized he was going to tell them.

"What did he do?" Orion asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well he-" i interupted him. "Uh why dont we save that for later!? AHahahah" I faked laughed

As i said that i felt somthing wet and weird, as i realized Ren licked my hand

"GAH!!" I yelled as i took my hand away from his mouth and went inside to wash my hands. Gross dude!

I walked through the hallways as i found a room that had a sign on top saying bathroom. Ah here it is. I walked in and went to the sink as i turned on the hot water and got some soap from the dispenser. I rubbed my hands together and out put my hands in the hot water as i washed them I  began thinking.

Dangit Ren! Now you're gonna tell them. Well he was going to tell them anyway so it doesnt really matter.

I finished washing as I turned the knob and the water stopped. I ran out of the door and made my way outside to see my friends laughing. Oh no.

"Hey guys what's so funny" I said acting like i didnt know

"Well Ren told use about your grand entrance to the class" Aki said grinning

"Eheheheheh" i chuckled sweatdropping as they laughed.

"Well guys I think we've tortured him enough" Alexa said grinning

As we talked Alexa and Aki said they needed to go study for the math test. We waved to them as someone screamed.

"What was that?!" Orion yelled as we turned and saw five meteors in the sky.

"Guys I think we got trouble" Ren said ad we saw the Meteors head for the girls.

"NO!!!" all three of us yelled as we ran to save them. But saw somethings as they got closer.

"Wait those arent Meteors" Ren yelled

As they got closer we recognized them.

"THEY'RE WATCHES!??!?" we yelled as we ran to the girls but the meteors split up.

Three came to Me, Ren, and Orion. While the other 2 went to the girls.

WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?!?

Word count: 437

THATS THE END BE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE!!!!:D