(4)

Shivaay's POV:

I don't know why are we looking at these photographs, well it was a tragic year but the only good thing which happened with me is in my arms, my wife my Annika. I didn't knew that I'll love her so much.... I thought god snatched my happiness but he gave me everything what's mine and in the best way actually. 

End of Shivaay's POV:

Annika's POV:

I saw him admiring me while I was seeing those photographs. I tilt my head raising my eyebrows. I don't know what got into him he just attacked me directly on my lips taking me back again to the start of our tragic day.

Flashback:

The roka ceremony was done. It was 2 day before marriage after the ring ceremony, today it was Mallika and Shivaay's Mehendi ceremony. After the ceremony Annika went at their room and found Mallika crying.

A: malli what happen?

M: I can't do this I just can't

A: what you can't do?

M: this marriage and all..... Annika I love him a lot

A: Mallika you are already engaged to Shivaay and it's not good to think like that. You must be feeling low but don't worry everything will be fine.

M: Ani..... Siddharth called me today and we met.

A: what did he said? And does anybody know?

M: nobody knows.....he was crying pouring his heart out. Now he wants to marry me. I don't know what I'm doing but I feel like it's wrong.... I can't cheat on Siddharth.....he loves me a lot

A: and what about Shivaay?

M: I don't know

A: please Malli don't do any kind of stupidity. You've told yourself that you want to marry Shivaay and now......what will happen when chacha chachi will get to know?

M: Annika please try to understand

A: I already told you not to take any decision in hurry but you didn't understood. Do you trust on Siddharth?

M: yes I do

A: I've an idea

M: what?

A: what if Oberois break the marriage?

M: how will it happen?

A: simple. I'll go and tell Shivaay that you love Siddharth not him

M: it's a very good idea Ani thankyou.

A: they're still here I'll go and and tell him now

M: wait! Don't tell about mine and Siddhartha's today's meeting orelse dadu won't be able to digest anything.

A: okay.

M: and wait wait! Tell him that I sent you

A: okay

Annika went to meet Shivaay who was talking in phone in the garden.

A: Shivaay excuse me

S: yes

A: wo umm can we talk?

S: yah any problem

A: Dekho Shivaay Mallika sent me here as she doesn't have much courage to tell you everything. She don't love you she was with Siddharth from last 7 years means from school days when only me and Siddhartha's sister rather than them know about them, He didn't have the courage to marry her now as he wants to settle. She broke up with Siddharth few days before you proposed her..... Will you be happy with her ever?

S: seriously I really don't care about her past.... I'll make her present beautiful and I believe that one day she will love me. I know she don't have any feelings for me but after marriage I'll make her fall for me. We can take it as an arranged marriage.

A: Shivaay she loves Siddharth not you

S: but I love her and I'll keep her happy and will be happy with her.... I'm giving you my words.

Saying this Shivaay smiled and left silently leaving Annika hell confused. Singhania sisters plan backfired now. With a sad face Annika went at her and Mallika's room and narrated everything to her.

M: shit! Everything is getting out of my head now

A: I think you should marry him now.

M: no no I can't marry anyone except Siddharth

A: mallika

M: Anu leave me alone for sometime please

A: but

M: please

A: I'm going out now but don't do any kind of stupidity.

M: hmm

Here Mallika was getting tensed and broke down fighting with her emotions and the blunder she had created because of her heartbreak. Unknowingly she was playing with Shivaay's emotions. And Annika was wishing that everything should go well. Annika went at her dadu's room.

B: puttar what happen?

A: nothing just came to meet my dadu

B: so how did my granddaughter remembered me?

A: dadu how will we identify what's right and what's wrong?

B: you know the heart never says wrong. You should listen to it always

A: dadu what will I do after Mallika's marriage

B: well khana khayenge aish karenge aur kya

A: hahaha not so funny

B: I just hope that I die  after seeing both my girls' marriage.

A: dadu don't talk about death how many times I told you

B: beta I'm getting old one day I also have to go. I may not be able to see the face of may great grandchildren but atleast I can see my grandchildren's marriage

A: you know you will see the great grandchildren of your great grandchildren also.

B: let's just go with the flow puttar we can't change what has written in our luck

A: dadu not everytime let's just go with the flow works.

B: it works my child it works. Anu beta always remember "jo ho raha hai hone de kyuki jo hota hai acche ke liye hi hota hai".

A: are you sure?

B: I'm 100% sure.

Flashback ends:

Me: Shivaay you know dadu days "jo ho raha hai hone de kyuki jo hota hai acche ke liye hi hota hai".

S: well he's right that's why you're here in my arms.

Me: right. But still I'm not happy with the way things had happened.

S: wifey can we just forget it?

Me: hubby I'm tired

S: keep your head on my chest you'll feel good

I did exactly what he said. He ran his fingers on my hairs keeping his chin on my forehead hugging me tightly. Sometimes I feel bad for my sister that she lost this man and sometimes I want to thank her I don't know it's hell confusing.

Annika's POV continues: