¢нαρтєя Ι.θՁ

With a broad grin, Yeonjun dropped the sports bag on his big bed

With a broad grin, Yeonjun dropped the sports bag on his big bed. He had to push aside a few boxes that were piled up in his small apartment. For this consisted only of the bed, a refrigerator with kitchenette and the musty old bathroom. The paint was crumbling off the wall, while the small bulb of the floor lamp was one of the few sources of light in the apartment. Along with the large window. The long curtains, the length of which reached the bed, moved with every breeze. This window was part of the only way that this rundown apartment had some fresh air flowing through it.

He yanked the light blanket off the mattress and kicked it into the corner so it wouldn't be in the way. Then he let Kim Taehyung go first.

Taehyung approached the bag and immediately reached for the zipper. A moment later, he gave Yeonjun an appraising look, as did his comrades behind him, before the elder pulled open the clasp to finally check the contents.

"What the..." the Kim managed to say and reached for the contents, pulling out a bundle of sweaty gym clothes.

The skeptical look hit Yeonjun straight in the face like a pistol bullet.

Jeongguk in the background laughed mischievously and gleefully at the sight of the clothes. "I can save the broom, moron!"

"What ...-," Yeonjun stammered, snatching the clothes from Taehyung's fingers, holding them in his hands, then throwing them on the floor, completely confused. "This can't be possible," he huffed and pulled the bag towards him, rummaging around inside but finding mere some wrapped bandages, a pair of swimming trunks, and a music player.

He snorted.

"I swear there was money in there!"

"Are you high again or what?" cackled Jeongguk, who obviously took great pleasure in Taehyung's face showing no joy at all, and even Lisa couldn't hide her disappointment. "What a loser."

Taking a deep breath, Yeonjun clenched his fists and smashed the swim trunks into the direction of Jeongguk's face. He then picked the clothes back up off the ground and took turns throwing one at him at a time with full force, causing Lisa to take a step back in fright. "Bloody hell, if I do say so myself that there was money inside of this stupid bag!" he exclaimed in a rage, glancing back into the bag but there wasn't a penny in it. "I'm not stupid and I'm not making this shit up!"

"Hey! Hey!", Taehyung's deep voice cut through the flaring mood of the two younger guys, as Jeongguk had raised his arms to ward off the throwing projectiles, but had taken a step towards Yeonjun afterwards.

Definitely to hit him.

"I believe you that there was money in the bag. But you're stupid enough to mix up the bags!" Taehyung hissed with narrowed eyes, giving Yeonjun a slap on the back of the head.

Like a scolded dog, Yeonjun dodged more blows and stepped aside, his brow furrowed in anger. "But there was only the-" Yeonjun paused as it hit him like a bolt of lightning.