1. Arrivals and meetings

Peter woke up, he quickly pressed the alarm clock and walked to his closet. He grabbed his clothes, his binder and he also took his Spider-Man suit with him. You never know when there's danger. And then, he went off to school.

///

William Kaplan was a teenager with black hair. He was a mutant. His parents knew this, though they never wanted him to go to Xavier's school for gifted youngsters, so they let him develop his abilities at home, he sat in the living room, letting everything around him float. "Billy." His mom came in, and as he turned to her, he dropped everything.

"Billy!"

"Sorry." Billy tried to fix everything, which sort of worked. "What's up?"

"I'm leaving, you alright with staying home?"

"Of course."

///

Captain America and the Winter soldier just left Elijah Bradley's home, but he then ran after them. "What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"What if I... have the serum, in my blood."

"You have the serum in your blood?!" Bucky asked.

"Maybe."

"What did you do?"

"I did a DNA test, and it showed I had something else in my blood, I never put it in my body, but I'm thinking, maybe children and grandchildren of super soldiers also have the serum in their blood."

"Is that possible?" Sam asked Bucky.

"I don't know, me and Steve both don't have children. We were gay."

"Good point. Is there anyone we know who could test it?"

"I don't know, the spider guy?"

"No, seriously?"

"It's not like I want to as well."

///

Kate Bishop was now Hawkeye. Hawkeye passed on the title to her, and left to actually have a life with his children. One other thing that happened, she now had the phone number of a lot of Avengers, that was cool.

///

Thomas Shepard was a kid with white hair, he was adopted. He was in his basement, playing ping pong by himself, against himself. His parents thought he was just playing other games, he hid the fact that he was a mutant pretty well, he was afraid to be kicked out. As he knew his mother was coming to him, he quickly went to the TV to play with his Wii.
"Hey, do you want anything?" His mom asked.

"No, I'm good, thanks." He said as he was playing hockey on wii sports.

"Okay."

///

Loki found a way to get back to his universe, though, he didn't know who he'd bring with him. "Where are we?" The kid version of Loki asked.

"Why are you here?"

"Decided to see where you come from, this place looks boring."

"I mean, yeah, of course it's boring." They stood in an abandoned building.

"So, what are we gonna do?"

"I'm going to drop you off with some other people, I can't take babysit someone right now."

"I'm not twelve!"

"Well, you do look like it." Loki walked away, followed by the kid.

"I'm just going to follow you now."

///

Theodore Altman was a Kree-Skrull hybrid. He was at the same spaceship Nick Fury was staying, working for him. He had the ability to shape shift, so, usually he'd look like a teenager with blonde hair. He was talking to his mother, Fury wanted to sent him to Earth, to speak with this one kid who wouldn't answer his calls. "Have a safe travel, alright?" His mom told him.

"I will, mom, don't worry about me." Teddy smiled at her, and left.

///

As Carol and Bruce were in a room, a portal opened behind them, "What the-" Bruce turned around, it was swirly and purple and blue and red, and then, a girl came out, she had dark, curly hair, and was wearing a blue shirt with a star on it. Then, she passed out.