5.

It was in the afternoon, it was a quiet day, no-one was fighting anyone at the moment, she got a phone call, "America Chavez, Who's this?" She answered.

"Hi, it's Kate, you gave me your number, I was wondering if I could come over."

"Sure."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Great...Can I bring my dog?"

"I guess."

///

Billy told his mother he was hanging out with his friends, at this point, she thought nothing of it if he was gone for a day or two. The doorbell rang, he opened the door and Kate stood there. "Hi, I'm Kate Bishop, are you a Young Avenger?"

"You're Hawkeye, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then yes, I'm a Young Avenger."

"Okay, can I come in?"

"Of course." Kate and Pizza Dog walked in, Billy backed away from the dog.

"Sorry, I couldn't leave him at my appartement."

"It's fine."

///

Billy walked by Teddy, "Hey." Teddy looked up.

"Hi, you know, you were pretty good yesterday."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. You looked good as well." Billy grinned and Teddy blushed. "Anyway, I think I'll see you later." Billy walked away leaving Teddy with a weird feeling in his stomach and a red face.

///

Loki walked around the compound, she just woke up and decided to get breakfast. As she did this, she noticed Teddy behind her, his face was as red as a tomato.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yup." Teddy half whispered.

"Oh, okay... were you just talking to Billy?"

"Maybe."

"Okay, I'm going to see where America is." She walked to America's room, America was laying on her bed as she was doing something on her phone, maybe texting someone?

"Hey, What're you doing?" Loki asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"We're you texting someone?"

"Maybe."

"Who?"

"Yelena."

"Who?"

"A friend of mine, she recently came to New York."

"Ooh, is and are you really just friends?"

"Yeah, she's aroace Anyway, so if I had a crush on her, she wouldn't be in love with me."

"Oh yeah, that's true, anyway have fun texting your bestie."

"I will?" America frowned.

///

Eli tiredly came out of his room, he had been laying in bed most of the time because they usually had long nights. He saw the girl from the night before, Kate. "Hi?" He looked at her.

"Hey, Patriot, right?" She asked.

"You can call me Eli."

"I heard you sort of lead this group."

"Sort of, Yeah."

"Can you tell me more about it?"

"Sure." He smiled and explained a lot about the Young Avengers, how Spider-Man started it, and how they're all special and have their abilities.

"That's so cool! You know, I know Clint Barton."

"I do know that, in here you will probably get to know more Avengers, like Bruce Banner."

"Bruce Banner's here?!"

"Yeah." Eli chuckled.

"Where?"

"Probably in the lab."

They walked to the lane where both Peter and Bruce were working, "Oh my god, are you Bruce Banner?" Kate asked.

"Eli, I told you not to bring random fan girls into the compound." Bruce groaned.

"Bruce, this is Kate Bishop, aka, Hawkeye."

"Hawkeye?" Bruce frowned.

"Yeah, I spent Christmas at Barton's house. You know, some people might call me the world's greatest archer."

"Are you some people?"

"Maybe. But it's so cool, I'm actually meeting the original Avengers."

"Well, Clint and I sort of are the only one's left."

"What about Thor?"

"He's in space with the Guardians."

"Of the Galaxy?!"

"Yeah."

"That's so cool, I wanna go to space."

"I'm from space." They hadn't noticed Teddy's presence, and turned to him. "So is America, it's actually not that bad, but it's not much different from earth, I wouldn't be too excited for it.

"Oh, okay."

"I've also been in space and I agree with you, Teddy."

"I disagree with both of you, space is so cool, I was fighting aliens, it was awesome." Peter said. "I'm Peter by the way."

"Kate Bishop."

"Yeah, we met at that wedding. I'm Spider-Man."

"Oh, you're Spider-Man?"

"Yeah." Peter smiled.

"That's so cool! I expected you to be... older."

(I know that's not really a way to end a chapter but my mind is basically empty and I'm thinking of introducing Tommy and David)