2. New people

The unknown girl woke up. she was laying in a bed and looked around the room. Bruce and Carol stood at the end of her bed. "Hey." She awkwardly smiled.

"Who are you?" Bruce asked.

"Me? I'm America Chavez."

"And where do you come from?" Carol asked.

"The Utopian Parallel. It's a reality that is out of time."

"How did you get here?"

"I have powers, I can travel across different realities."

Carol and Bruce turned away from her, and talked, America wasn't able to hear them.
Then, they turned around, and Bruce spoke, "Can you tell us more?"

///

Kid Loki arrived at the Avengers compound, and broke inside, he looked around. Bruce came around the corner and saw him, "Loki?" He asked.

"Who are you?"

"Why are you a child?"

"What? Sorry, I'm a different version of Loki, I think you're thinking of the man with the very greasy hair that made me stay here."

"I think so as well."

"Who are you, then?"

"I'm Bruce Banner, the Hulk."

"Cool."

"Where is the adult Loki?"

"I don't know, he ran off somewhere, probably looking for his boyfriend."

"What?"

"So, what is this place?"

///

Eli and the two superheroes walked to the Avengers compound. As they arrived, they called out for Bruce, who yelled back, "Why does everyone need me?"

"Seriously, we do need you, we need to do a blood test." Sam said.

Bruce walked to them and saw Eli, "What is it with all these teenagers today? First someone from a different reality, then a kid version of Loki-"

"What?" Bucky asked.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I think I'm a super soldier."

Bruce sighed, "Okay, let's see if that's true."

///

Teddy arrived on earth, he walked through a neighbourhood and saw a guy with black hair and one earring. He was kinda cute. But he kept on walking.

///

Billy walked through the streets and saw a blonde boy, he accidentally read his mind, 'he's kinda cute.' Billy blushed to himself. He was going to keep an eye on him.

///

Teddy kept walking, he had to find the Peter boy.

///

Peter sat alone at home while aunt May was working, he was listening to music. The doorbell rang, he opened the door to see a tall, blonde guy, around Peter's age. "Hey, I'm Theodore, can I come in?"

"Why?"

"I come from Nick Fury."

"Oh." Peter opened the door further to let the guy inside. "Look, Fury's scary, I don't wanna answer his calls."

"Oh, I know, he really is. But, I was here to tell you, these are for you." He gave Peter sunglasses, Peter put them on.

'Hello Peter Parker I'm E.D.I.T.H. I am designed by Tony Stark."

"Hey." Peter smiled.

"And, if there's anything you need, you can tell me or you can call Fury."

"Yeah, what's your phone number?" Peter put the glasses back into the box and they exchanged phone numbers.

"I'll also be at the Avengers compound, so, you know where to find me."

"Okay. And, thank you."

"No problem."

///

Luckily, Bruce and Carol did know Teddy was coming, and he now had his own room. He was laying on his bed and wondered who the guy was he saw earlier.

///

America walked into another room to see kid Loki. "You?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, you." Loki looked back.

"Why are you here?"

"Another version of me dropped me off here."

"You tried killing Wiccan."

"Yeah, Sorry for that."

"Good think Hulkling was around to stop you."

"I told you, I'm sorry."

"You still tried killing someone."

"What is going on?" Carol asked.

"Loki and I both have traveled to different universes, and I tried stopping him from killing someone." America explained.

"Who's this Hulkling guy you were talking about?"

"I thought his real name was Teddy Altman or something."

"But Teddy Altman is with us right now."

"Well, it was in another universe." Loki said.

///

The results from Eli's test came in, and it was true, he was a Super Soldier, it was quite a bit to process. "What now?" Eli asked.

"Honestly?" Bucky asked, "I don't know."