»Chapter 1«

◇Your POV◇

I walk in my living room and see Hawks lying on the couch taking up all the space he can.

"Hawks?", I subconsciously call him

"Keigo*", he corrects in a gruff tired voice

"Right sorry", I nervously apologize

Me and Keigo have been dating for a few months now but since I work at his hero agency I have to call him Hawks at work and Keigo at home, it gets confusing sometimes and I slip up in both scenarios.

"Did work keep you up late last night, Keigo?" I carefully approache my bird man incase he's on edge, "I noticed you got home late but I didn't want to bring it up"

"Then why are you bringing it up now?" He spits back harshly

Yep, definitely on edge

I sigh and lift his head sitting in it's place and lying his head in my lap. I begin to lightly comb through his (usually) soft locks.

"I brought it up because you look especially stressed right now, and as your girlfriend I gotta take good care of you!" I softly scold looking down at him, " but first I need to know what's upsetting you."

☆Keigo's POV☆

I lay there quietly for a moment trying to gather my thoughts. I feel myself blush slightly at her touch as she runs her fingers through my messy blond hair. Her touch relaxes me a bit more and I finally speak up.

"It's just...work. I think I might've over done it." I sigh and sit up

"Oh you poor thing I'm sorry to hear that. Why don't I give you a massage?"

◇Your POV◇

I look at him and lift him off my lap. Guiding him into a position with his back facing me I start to rub his shoulders. I feel the tight knots and I push gently trying to loosen them. He groans and winces but leans back into my touch.

"You feeling a bit better now?", I whisper lovingly in his ear still rubbing his shoulders

"Yea, this is very nice baby bird", He coos in appreciation

However I am quick to realize he "appreciated" it more than I originally thought as I notice a slight tint of pink on his ears. I slide a hand down his spine between his wings, one of his most sensitive spots, and watch as his wings shake from the base to the tips of his feathers.

"You like that huh~?", I tease

His wings puff up and he gets up quickly, excusing himself to the room. I follow him to our shared room and hatch a plan: if I'm ever stressed the best way to take it out of my system is usually a good rough pound, so mayyyybe that's what he needs.

(An: spoiler alert y/n is the one getting pounded here but maybe in the future it'll be Keigo👀)

I see him getting his shirt off and ruffling his wings as he stretched. I walk up behind him and hug him, resting my head against his back. I look up at him and smile, he looks over his shoulder to look at me.