🔥🍋»Chapter 3 Continue«🍋🔥

Onto the smut👀

°

°

°

Your POV

I watched as he undid his pants and pulled them down exposing his hard dick. He wasted no time lifting my leg over his shoulder and aligning himself with me. He slowly pushed himself into me causing me to twitch slightly. He thrusted slightly pushing himself deeper and deeper each time. Once he was all the way in in sped up making me a mess.

"Keigo, oh yes! Just like that!", I moan

"Yea you like that baby bird? That's right you love this dick! Don't you you little slut", He degraded me while pounding me faster

"Yes~ I'm your slut Keigo ah~ oh-fuck I'm your slut and only yours~", I whimper and squirm with pleasure as my mind goes blank

All I can think of is his dick and how good he feels as he fucks my brains out on my desk. Doing something so lude in the office wasn't something we did often but it felt so good when we did it. He groaned and thrusted like he was in heat, moaning my nickname and calling me more degrading let names.

"Oh fuck yea, your my little cum dump aren't you~ you like being my bitch don't you- yea I know you do-fuck ahh~", his movement becomes sloppy as he gets closer to his climax

"Yes Keigo~ I'm yours!", I whimper

He smirks and slaps my ass hard enough to leave a mark. I yelp and whimper as he spanks me some more. My body feels so warm and my mind goes completely blank as I feel myself give in to his command. He fucks me until I reach my limit and cum.

"Kei-Keigo I'm I~ ohh fuck I'm cumming!!", I cum and shake but he keeps going

"I'm not done with you yet, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk, I'll make you cum so many times that you won't even think about wearing that slutty little skirt again!", He groans and growls hitting the spots he knows I love

I shake as I feel my pleasure rise once more. My body trembles as I cum again this time it starts to leak onto my desk covering my documents in juices, but that doesn't stop Keigo. He continues to fuck me making me cum over and over again. Different positions and different areas in my office. He pushes me against the glass window of my office fucking me against it. My embarrassment quickly turns into excitement feeling my breasts against the cold glass and knowing someone might see me being ravaged by the pro hero Hawks.

I feel my legs shake but Keigo holds me up and continues to fuck me. I cum again. He picks me up squeezing me against him lifting me up and lowering me back down onto his dick quickly. I cum again. He bends me over the desk and fucks me again my eyes roll back and I drool as my mind goes blank once more. I cum again.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Word cound: 540

I'm thinking of writing a Hobie Brown x Reader soon bc the Spider man Atsv rlly got me obsessed w him🤭😍