Chapter 7

-Troyes POV-
The rest of the week goes quickly in a blur of homework, Sophie and class.

After a while I couldn't stand being with Tyde when he keeps looking at everyday things like they're the most amazing thing has ever seen. Yes I understand, hes seeing colour, it's strange but he couldn't tone it down a bit?

When I talked to my mum she just said "The shock will wear off soon, don't worry. I'm sure when you can see it you'll be exactly the same"

Also, Tyde was hardly ever home and when he was Sophie was here or he was asleep so I didn't get any time alone with him.

When I got home on Friday I went to my bedroom and decided to wear black skinny jeans with a black t-shirt and black trainers.

To be honest I was sick of black and white. I find myself wondering how I would look like in colour but of course there's not a lot to wonder about seeing as i have no idea what it looks like.

I shower, do my hair and get changed. I check the tine and realise im already 5 minutes late "ah shit" i say to myself and run down the stairs.

"Bye mum!" i shout as i grab my keys "Bye Troye have fun!" she shouts back as i run out of the house, slamming the door shut behind me.

By the time I got to Alfies I was 15 minutes late. I press the doorbell and hear Zoe shout something from inside.

A moment later the door is pulled open and Zoe stands there smiling "I was just wondering where you were" she states and i smile "Sorry, didn't realise the time" i say as she hugs me.

I follow her in to the living room where a load of my friends are sitting on sofas talking.

I wave at Marcus animatedly and he grins back at me. I start to walk over to him when something makes me turn around.

There's a boy I don't know sitting next to Alfie and as i look at him he looks back at me.

The world's suddenly changes and everything looks distorted. "What the?" i begin but then I realise.

I'm seeing in colour. I found him. My soulmate.

"Oh god" he says and stands up to walk over to me. I'm aware that everyone is staring at us but right now I don't care, I don't care about anything right now apart from the man standing in front of me.

I grin at him "Hi" he smiles back "Hey" he replys and my breathing starts getting heavier. "We found each other" i say breathlessly and he opens his arms.

We stand there with our arms around each other until I hear someone cough. I look up and realise that it was Alfie.

"I'm guessing you're soulmates?" he asks and I nod. He smiles at me and gestures to the hallway.

"Why don't you two go and talk?" he says and we walk out of the room together.

I look around and realise that it truly is amazing, colour, but the most amazing thing was standing right in front of me.

-Authors note-
Hey you. How are ya? I loved writing this chapter it was fun! I finally get to start writing some proper Troyler stuff! Yay!

Bye, Sophie xx