Chapter 30

-Troye POV-

We woke up late the next day, I had a text from my mum telling us that they had already left. I put my phone back down on the dresser and rolled over to face Tyler, I stare at him for a few minutes before he opens his eyes. I jump slightly, he looks at me with bleary eyes "Were you watching me sleep?" He asks, "No." I reply quickly.

He laughs, "Sureeeee." I roll my eyes "It's late, we should get going." He nods but grabs my waist and pulls me to him, I lean into him as he kisses my neck, tracing lightly over my hickeys from last night with his lips.

"I love you." He whispers, I smile "I love you too. Now I'm going to have a shower."

He lets go of me reluctantly, "You're gonna have a shower without me?" He asks with his bottom lip sticking out, damn this boy. "We've got to be quick, my family's waiting."

He gets up slowly and smirks at me. He's not wearing any clothes, and I'm trying not to get distracted so I walk quickly to the bathroom.

I have just got in the shower when the bathroom door opens and Tyler walks in, still naked. "Hi." He says innocently as he steps into the shower, I try so hard not to get turned on but he's literally standing there completely naked smirking at me.

20 minutes later we step out of the bathroom. I towel dry my hair as Tyler checks his phone. We leave the hotel quickly and I phone my mum to ask where to meet, she didn't sound too happy but I brush it off.

We meet up with everyone, Sage bounced over to me grinning "Tyde is in so much trouble, it's great!" She grins at me. "What did Tyde do?" Tyler asks, Sage grins.

"Mum found him and Sophie sleeping in his bed together." I laugh "Bet she didn't take that well." She shakes her head "She really didn't, Sophie's well embarrassed about it." Tyler starts laughing and Tyde throws us a dirty look from where he's standing with Sophie.

She pulls him over to us "Hey." Sage starts to giggle at the look on Tyde's face, "How's the day going?" I ask, she smiles "Okay, she didn't tell me off, just Tyde." She smiles at him and the annoyed look on his face softens.

"C'mon I wanna go on the rides." Sage says rushing away from us to a ride. We all follow her and I get squashed between Sage and Tyler on a ride that twists and turns so much my stomach hurts, Tyler and Sage are enjoying it but I feel sick.

The ride finally pulls to a stop and I stagger off, Sage stops in front of me and I walk into her, "Move out of the way." I tell her but she shakes her head, then I notice the boy standing opposite her.

"Hello!" He grins, he has a strong French accent, he takes Sages hand and bows to kiss it. Sage grins before he envelopes her in a hug. It takes me a few more seconds to finally realise that they're soulmates!

"I'm Sage." She says, "My name is Yanis!" Tyler pulls me away as they introduce themselves, I have tears in my eyes as I watch my baby sister meet her soulmate as my mum and dad walk towards them to see what was happening.

I look at Tyler and see that he's grinning as he looks on at them, "I told you!" He says to me, "Told me what?" I reply questioningly. "That she would meet her soulmate here!" He laughs, I roll my eyes "Yeah, but hes French, which is only across the sea, not the whole world so its okay."

Tyler kisses my forehead and I move forward towards Sage and Yanis, he has olive skin, green eyes, and looks about a year older than Sage. I shake his hand and introduce myself "Hi I'm Troye, Sages brother." He smiles at me "Hi Troye, it is very nice to meet you!"

Tyler introduces himself, Yanis gasps "Oh my goodness you're Tyler Oakley! I watch your YouTube channel!" Tyler laughs, "Wow, that's a first!'

Yanis turns back to Sage and Tyler turns back to me "You wanna go on another ride?" He asks, I pretend to throw up "No thanks."

Tyler laughs, "Okay then, anything you would like to do?" I think for a minute "What about a tour?" He nods and I quickly tell my mum where were going before we leave.

As we follow the tour guide we hold hands, Tyler vlogs some of it and I take a few photos. By the time it has finished the sky is dark and we decide to go back to the hotel.

Authors note:
Lmao I'm the worst person ever why am i like this. I would like to start off saying that I'm SO SORRY OH MY GOD. It's been like 6 months and this isn't even long, damn I hate myself lmao.

So, probably no-one at all is reading this because its been so fricking long but if you are: How are you? What's your name? Hold old are you? Where are you from?

Update on me: I'm now in sixth form, I got 6 C's, 2 B's and 1 A* in my GCSEs so not too shabby. My anxiety is crippling and my seasonal depression is back so you know, but hey! It's almost Christmas! So not everything's terrible.

Anyways, I'll update ASAP to make up for the months I've left this story, I love you all, message me anytime.

Sophie xxx