Thare aado mein

December 12,

December 12,

Dear diary,

I've been traveling for quite sometime now.
It was crazy of me to stop at udaipur and then head towards jaisalmer, fully aware that there'd be no direct trains.

I reached Ajmer an hour ago and now I've hopped on to the next train to Jaisalmer.
What was I to do?
I missed maasa and patta too much.
I saw them after 16 years. Spoken to them after 16 years. Seem them after 16 years.

I wish I got to hold them for a little more longer but my life has always been on the run. I've been running from everything, from everyone.

I'm tired.
I don't know if this will end.

Do you think I can put an end to it?

I really want to.
I just want a normal life.

I----miss him.
But I can't do anything.

Signed off,
Ajabde.

She closed the little diary, put it back into her bag and closed her eyes as she sailed off into her lovely dreams.

"This chandelier!" She exclaimed.

"Youve really got a good eye." He complimented with a smile.

"The chandelier will be transported and fixed sir." Said the person at the counter as the young man paid for it.

Looking back at the woman he asked, "Shall we head home?"

"Groceries." She reminded and he nodded.

Walking into Walmart the young woman ran ahead with a list in her hand while he pushed the trolley from behind picking up instant food tins.

She turned around and frowned scolding, "I can cook you know!"

"But instant food is always tastier than homemade food!" He exclaimed.

"Thare ko ghar maine rehno hai toh yi sab melno thod par."

"So mean." He grumbled as he put the tuna tins back on the shelf.

After shopping, they reached their pent house which overlooked the New York skyline.