9 years ago

The reporters seemed to fall on each other only to get one exclusive word from Ajabde. The white lights of the cameras flashed without stopping for a moment.

"YOU WERE REPORTED DEAD 16 YEARS AGO! DID YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH MS. PARMAR?"

"MS. PARMAR DO YOU PLAN TO TAKE OVER PARMAR JEWELLERS?"

"MS. PARMAR WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MR. SISODYA?"

Pratap saw this as an opportunity to reveal everything, but before he could say a word, Ajabde said, "Business acquaintances."

Those two words were enough to send Pratap's rage flying high. He was furious with the woman he once loved. He just couldn't imagine that his sweet innocent love would wreck such a havoc in his life.

Ajabde got off the stage and looked at a shivering Lakshman Parmar. She pretended to hug him and whispered in his ear, "Chyaar dinaan ri chanani, fer andheri raat."

Breaking the hug, she flashed him her famous villain smile and walked off. Lakshman thought he would ending up spitting his heart from his mouth. His dead niece was alive and was now a complete gangster.

The reporters who were about to run behind her, were stopped by the huge muscular bodyguards. She went to the backstage and was about to greet her mother with a hug.

But a strong arm held her and spun her around. She lost her balance and bumped into Pratap's chest. The familiar sensation of love and yearing began clouding Ajabde's judgement.

"Where the hell were you? Is your name Maya or Ajabde? Why did you disappear?" He demanded, shaking her like a rag doll.

"Mr. Sisodya," began Ajabde in a calm voice, "your fiance is waiting for you. You definitely do not want her to know your history."

"My history?" He growled.

Just then Phool came to the backstage. Pratap noticed it and quickly grabbed Ajabde's hand and took her to the darker side of the backstage.

"Let me go otherwise---"

"Shut your mouth." He warned in a whisper. "My engagement with phool means nothing when---"

"Mr. Sisodya, I am not your long lost lover Maya. I'm Ajabde Parmar and although I realize we look alike. I am not her."

A sarcastic chuckle escaped Pratap's mouth and he asked, "Shall I check that?"

As soon as he said that, he turned her face towards the wall and her back faced him.

"You asshole, this is sexual harrasment."

"Go ahead and sue me for it then." He snapped and pulled the zip of her dress down.

A sharp gasp escaped Ajabde's lips as she felt his cold fingers touch the warm skin of her back.

"What are you doing?" She asked trying to free herself.

He pulled the sleeve of her dress down and she heard a taunting chuckle from his mouth, "Va Maya aur Ajabde nyaaro, toh ye tal thare mor par Kai hai?"

She tried to move again but she felt his breath on her back and she froze.

"P---pratap." She whispered trying desperately to wriggle away from his grip.

His soft lips touched her back. He kissed the dark brown beauty spot. She closed her eyes at the blissful feeling.

She was so lost that she has no idea when he had pulled her zip up and turned her around.

"I need answers." He said.

Her eyes flicked open and she bent down and lifted the hem of her black dress.