𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝙹𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 Leo returned with a treasure. 

When Leo told them that, the crew gathered around him, excited to see it. Lorna's excitement dissipated when he pulled out a broken astrolabe and a book.

"Is there something interesting in the book?" Lorna asked. 

"The treasure is the book! The dwarfs said it belongs to an old God who lives in Venice. Coincidentally, that is where we are going!" Leo said.

Lorna sulked away in disappointment. She continued painting her nails on one of the couches, an image of Camp Half-Blood beside her. The campers were singing along, Cabin 7 leading them. Lorna could see all her friends back at Camp. Will Solace, Clarisse LaRue, Butch Walker... She wished she was back at Camp too.

"Does it make you sad?" Hazel asked. 

Lorna stared at the walls. "Yes. I miss being at Camp." Lorna looked at Hazel, who took a seat beside her. She asked her a question that she had been wondering for a long time. "How do you feel about these walls?"

Hazel took a moment to think. "I really want to see Camp Half-Blood. And I hope that when I see it, it isn't because of a civil war. It looks very homely, and comforting."

"It's not as grand as Camp Jupiter," Lorna admitted. "But it's home."

"That's what Jason thinks too," Hazel said, staring at her former preator. He was trying to catch the blueberries that Frank was throwing at him with his mouth. 

"Camp Jupiter is Jason's home." Lorna corrected. "If we manage to come out of this war alive... No, when we manage to come out of this war alive, and he has to choose between the two, we both know which he will choose."

"I have a feeling we are thinking of different camps." Hazel admitted.

An awkward silence fell over the girls. Lorna looked at Piper, trying to signal for help.

Help me! Lorna screamed with her eyes.

No, you didn't help me when I was left alone with your brother and Frank! Piper replied. 

They broke eye contact when Leo accidentally sent a flaming blueberry Jason's way. Jason managed to duck away in time, but he didn't let Leo off. Jason threw a bowl of Mac and Cheese at Leo, which he set on fire.

Frank ducked behind his chair. "Stop setting things on fire!"

Jason and Leo looked at each other, deciding that Frank was their new victim.

As the three boys flung food at each other, Coach Hedge ran around with whipped cream cans in his hands, screaming, "GET THEM! DIEEE!" 

Then, Nico got caught in the mess. 

Piper creeped over to Lorna and Hazel. "We have to escape!"

"I can't believe Nico voluntarily joined the food fight!" Lorna exclaimed. 

"To be fair, Leo threw a cup of Pepsi on him." Hazel said. 

"Let's get out of here!" Piper demanded.

The girls tried to sneak away, but their plan failed. Jason appeared behind Lorna and threw fries into her hair. 

"Jason!" Lorna gawked.

"Revenge!" Piper yelled and joined the fight. 

To Lorna, it sounded like a battle cry, so she followed her commander into action.