Chapter 19: Luigi's Mission Part 1

The villains picked up the injured agents and took them prisoner all around the stadium.

But there was one agent who wasn't captured. He comes out of his hiding spot.

Luigi: Mama Mia! What do I do!!

Luigi looks back to see if anyone was there. There was no one.

Luigi gets up and picks up his Poltergeist 5000.

Luigi: Aww. This is my game all over again. I have to find all the agents.

Suddenly all the lights in Mercedes Benz Stadium turn off.

Luigi: Well, shit!

He turns on his flashlight. He finds out that he was near section 116. He then shines his flashing at something moving in section 114.

???: Help!!!

Luigi: Wah!!

He then runs to the section to see Fishy Boopkins trapped in a seat. Luigi pulls him out.

Boopkins: Thanks Luigi.

Luigi: Your welcome, Boopkins. We need to find everyone else.

Boopkins: Someone placed this note on my butt when they shoved me in a chair.

Luigi grabs the note. It reads:

Hello Agent,

If you are reading this, then we have hid your friends all over the stadium. If you want to find them all, you have to use the long way around. You cannot use the field, or else your friends will die. Ha!

-SMG3

Luigi: I don't want to do this!

Boopkins: But, you have to. Or else our friends will die! You can do this! You're Luigi! You go on adventures like this.

Luigi: Your right! I can do this! Don't worry everyone! I am coming.

Luigi starts walking with Boopkins.

Boopkins: Oh man. This place is so scary!!

Luigi: It's ok, Boopkins. We will find someone soon.

Suddenly, they heard a door banging. Luigi and Boopkins walk over to the door, scared.

Luigi: (teeth clattering)
Boopkins: ohhhhhh nooooo.

Luigi slowly opens the door and saw Martin with duct tape over his mouth.

Luigi: Martin?

Boopkins: Oh, hold on.

Boopkins ripped the tape off of Martin's mouth.

Martin: AGGHHH!!!

Boopkins: Oh, sorry.

Martin: That's ok. Where's everyone else?

Luigi: SMG3 and the villains have hidden them all over the stadium. Can you help us?

Martin: Sure I can.

Martin comes out of the closet and walks with Luigi and Boopkins. Luigi, Martin, and Boopkins walked to section 106 when they heard muffled Japanese They looked down from the ledge and saw Saiko tied up and duct tape over her mouth. The 3 jump from the ledge and help Saiko. Martin takes the tape off her mouth.

Saiko: Thank you!

Boopkins: You're welcome, Saiko.

Saiko: Where is everyone?

Luigi: We don't know.

Martin: We are on a mission. Wanna join?

Saiko: Yes. Count me in.

They then walk back up to the stands and continue to search for their friends.