Yandere Error 404 x Corrupted Nightmare

Requested by Ueheski

Error 404 was enjoy his time as he looked at the fights of other monster. He found it funny and even interesting when different types of monsters are battling each other and trying to win in their own war.
But Error 404 was feeling ....empty on the inside. He was by himself and he really wished to get rid of that feeling.
It was like until that one faithful day when he saw him. A King of all Nightmares, Error 404 had saw him for the very first time when Nightmare and his gang were preparing for the battle with Star Sanses. Error 404 was watching the battle between two opposite teams and enjoyed watching Nightmare in action of battle.

As some time has passed Error 404 was watching Nightmare the entire time, he even find out about some things that were meant to be private. But as much as he enjoys watching King of Nightmares in secret, he really wanted to get his hand on him and make him his lover forever, even if he doesn't want that, he will force him to love him back.

Error 404 even come up with the plan to kidnap Nightmare when he falls asleep and be off guard. The plan took place at 2:00 am, Nightmare and his gang were in deep sleep, the only ones who didn't sleep at night in the castle were Papyrus's Guards. But Error 404 was a genius mastermind, so he easily tricked those silly guards and eventually got to the Nightmare's room where Nightmare was regaining his strength by going into astral to the others dreams and turned them into nightmares, Nightmare is feeding of negative feelings after all. Error 404 was admiring his soon to be lover as he gentle picked him up with the strings and carried him to his void where they are going to be together. When Error 404 brought Nightmare to his place, he slowly started to wake Nightmare up.

Error 404-"Wakey wakey sleepy head"
Nightmare-"Grrrmn, I told you million times to not-?! WHAT THE FLUP?!? WHO ARE YOU?!?
Error 404-"Shhhh~ Relax sweety, I'm your lover and you are in our void."
Nightmare-"Let me go you weirdo! Do you have any ideas who I am?!"
Error 404-"I know exactly who you are my precious Nightmare, and I even know some things that you do when you are alone~"
Nightmare-"What the?! You sick pervert!!! When I get out of your strings you are going to regret the day you were born."
Error 404-"Hehe, you are really funny Nighty~ I know all your weakness and strengths, besides you cannot beat me up with those kind of powers."

Error 404 spreaded Nightmare's hands and legs by using his strings, slowly those strings had covered Nightmare's body entirely, they even prevented Nightmare from producing his tentacles.

Error 404-"Mhmmm~ O and before I forget". He slowly put his hand under Nightmare's shirt.
Nightmare- "Hey! W-what do you think you're doing?! "
Error 404-"Just looking for something~ ..mmm Aha here it is!"
Error 404 took out a black apple that was responsible for the soul's corruption.

Nightmare with no joke started to get worried because if that apple will get destroyed, then the corruption would entirely disappear

Nightmare with no joke started to get worried because if that apple will get destroyed, then the corruption would entirely disappear. Error 404 knew about this, so he decided to use this apple as an compromise to get Nightmare stay with him.
Nightmare-"H-hey there, can you return that to me?"
Error 404-"Now why should I do that? With this apple we can have some more fun~ Like this" He starts to slowly and gently to lick the apple.
Nightmare started to flinch and sweats little bit.
Nightmare-"D-do not do this..."
Error 404-"Why say no on what feels right~"
Nightmare-"Mmm.. can you let me go..*quietly* P.l.e.a.s.e."
Error 404-"How about this, you are staying with me and love ONLY ME and you will be given some freedom and permission to go out ."
Nightmare-"W-what about my place and my gang? Will I be able to visit them again?"
Error 404-"If you are going to be really good boy, then you will be allowed but if you misbehave, then you can say goodbye to them forever and there would come a proper punishment for you~"
Nightmare-".....f-fine"
Error 404-"Excellent my precious Nighty, but that apple for.now stays with me"
Nightmare-"N-no that's no fair"
Error 404-"It is fair, now ....why don't you show me some of these great moves you are making when you are alone"
Nightmare-*in thoughts* 'You are discussing pervert, but to stay myself I would have to play alone or else it will be my end."

Now Nightmare would have to stay forever with Error 404, but if he gains enough of his trust, then he would have a chance to get out.

After 2 months of behaving Error 404, Nightmare was allowed to visit his old place and meet up with his gang. Nightmare was hoping that they would be able to help him out with the situation he stuck in. His gang were surely wanted to help his boss, but sadly when they tried to save Nightmare from Error 404 it only resulted into their death.
Error 404-"Ohhh what a pity, I guess it's time for your proper punishment~"
Nightmare-"N-no you wouldn't dare!"
Error 404-"Then we shall see about it~"
The entire night for Nightmare had felt like a century of his torture that he wished to end. But it didn't end until Error 404 was satisfied.

Isn't it hilarious how King of all Nightmares were desperate for a hope to get free. But we all know it may not come~