Yandere Assassin Cross x Prince(ss) Dream

Request by Sdfre3qq

Welcome to the kingdom of King Nightmare and Prince(ss) Dream

Both of them had kept their kingdom and their people in balance and harmony.
But not everyone enjoyed their King as some believed that Nightmare was not worthy enough for being in power and control the entire kingdom.
One of those people been professional assassin named Cross, his task is to get rid of Lord Nightmare, and maybe anyone who may be next in line to become a ruler.

Assassin Cross had begun his mission in the village and created a fake identity to give himself away as an new Royal Castle Guard. As he was going through the village, he been hearing from people about Nightmare's coldness but wisest and fairness of his character. But King Nightmare is not alone within a castle, he has a sibling named Dream.
A beautiful and gentle prince(ss) who enjoys helping villagers in need as spending time with them. Few of the people even said that the person that will end up with Dream should the worthiest and greatest people anyone that anyone has ever seen.
Assassin Cross got even a little bit curious about that precious Dream and decided to check on the prince(ss) after he gets inside the castle.

In front of the giant castle were standing Guards who checked everyone who is entering or leaving the castle. Cross knew about this and make sure that his fake ID would be really convincing so no one would hesitate to ask him. After the guards had checked his ID, they didn't get SUSpicious and greeted him as the new team member.

 After the guards had checked his ID, they didn't get SUSpicious and greeted him as the new team member

Cross had giggled to himself as he passed the guards. On the inside he got himself a proper clothing and started to investigate the castle. Cross had spend few weeks in the castle so he would be able to blend in with the others. As time had passed, he had figure out where each door and corridor is leading to, and the rooms that he needs to know the most is the bedrooms that belong to Dream and Nightmare.
While on the way to prepare his weapons, Cross accidentally bumped into Prince(ss) Dream.

Cross: "O my Lord! Please forgive me"
Dream: "Oh, no need to worry Royal Guard."
Cross had taken a closer look at the Prince (ss), for some moment he could not help it but admire the beauty that Dream has as feeling quite attracted to the Prince(ss). He even imagined for the moment how great it would to be with Dream with the rest of his life.
Cross:"P-pls forgive me Prince (ss) but, where are you going?"
Dream: "Please, don't tell King Nightmare but I want to sneak out of the castle just to hang out with some of the villagers"
Cross:"Why would you not want to tell your brother that you are heading out?"
Dream:"King Nightmare does not want me to go outside for most of the time as he believes it's a bit dangerous for me as I should be preparing to know how to take care of the kingdom more"
Cross:"I must reassure you that I know you can be a great leader and ruler, not to mention that you enjoy being with your people"
Dream:"I appreciate your compliments Great Royal Guard, it's not really usual for Guards to give out the compliments."
Cross:"What can I say my prince(ss), I may be just a little bit different than the other guards"
Dream:"Hehe, then I'll be seeing you again soon the Great Royal Guard. Now I must go"