Yandere Swad Dream x Nightmare x Yandere Dreamswap Dream (Part 2)

Request again by GhamzehPmd

[WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER BY THE REQUEST IS GOING TO INCLUDE SOME STUFF THAT MAY NOT BE PLEASANT FOR SOME People, IT INCLUDES THE BIRDS AND BEES. SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THOSE STUFF THEN I RECOMMEND TO SKIP PART WITH THOSE TOPICS. ]

Through the window is shining a bright sun right into the bedroom where Nightmare was sleeping. As sunlight got onto the Nightmare's eye, Nightmare starts to slowly wake up as he rubs his eye.   Once again Nightmare looks around and sees the same bedroom that he can't call his own. He couldn't remember why but the memories are just really blurry. As Nightmare looks to the left he sees his medications that he needs to take everyday to feel better. Even though his headache and coughing did disappear, his memories of the past were just to blurry to recall anything at all but sometimes he gets just a little piece out of it.

Nightmare gets out of the bed and heads to the bathroom. After cleaning himself up and changing into his regular close, he was planning to get himself some coffee to stay awake. But as Nightmare entered the corridor, he heard from the side how his two golden skeletons were coming his way.

Nightmare quickly wanted to head the kitchen by himself until he heard one of them speak up.

Swad: "Good Morning darling ~ Did you sleep well?"

Nightmare was forced to stop and talk with them. Normally Nightmare would tell them to buzz off or leave him alone but time spending with them made him a quiet talker as he was disgusted to talk with those birds full of positivity. Nightmare wasn't bothered to look at them and just mumbled something how he just wants to be by himself and wanted to have some morning time for himself.

Swad and Delusion  thought that Nightmare was just being shy around them and just teased him with their best way possible.

Delusion: "Ow come on Nighty, you don't have to be shy with us~"
Swad: "You do know that we love unconditionally ~
Nightmare: "Yeah..... right "
Delusion: "Look at you little grumpy face~ "
Swad: "Once you get some of that coffee that you like I'm sure your mood would be way better "
Nightmare: "Yea maybe..."

It's been quite a while since Nightmare started to live with Swad and Delusion. Even though Nightmare didn't like to be near them and didn't had much desire to stay with those two golden skeletons, he had no other choice as he doesn't remember who he could go else and if he escapes from the castle where could he actually go or end up in.

There was a lot of though are going through Nightmare's head, but for now he just wants to have something to drink so it would keep him going for the day.

As Swad, Delusion and Nightmare reach for the kitchen. Nightmare saw one of the Swad's servants and ask to bring his usual coffee. She immediately went to make one.
As Nightmare was sitting waiting, noticed how two of the other girl servants were whispering something to each other. At one moment they would be flirty and polite to golden skeletons, but to Nightmare they were just quietly doing his requirst and most likely stare at him like he's their number one enemy. But Nightmare wasn't that much bothered about them as he was more concerned about getting his coffee and taking a little bit of negative emotion called jealousy.