❛like the good little whore you are❜

》❈《

𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 into quite sniffles as the sun began to set. Hoshi still held her, their bodies pressed against each other and legs tangled together. The sombre music from the music box had stopped playing long ago and the only noise to be heard were Adina's sniffles.

Hoshi was still trying to process what Adina had told him. He couldn't understand how someone could be using their own grandchild to sleep with grown men, and from what he had gathered, they were probably people in power and her grandmother seems to have a lot of influence if Adina could try to run away but she'd still find her.

His grip tightened slightly against her body and placed his chin on top of her head, breathing her in, she smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, chocolate and vanilla, a beautiful combination. He closed his eyes for a moment, happy that she had decided to open up about what was going on in her life, now he just needed to find a way to help her.

Adina didn't want to go. She wanted to stay here, in this secluded corner, hidden away from the rest of the world, wrapped in Hoshi's arms, safe. He was right about opening up to someone and she was glad that it was him. She was glad that he didn't for once believe in those rumours and wanted to help her.

She pushed away from him, his eyes opening up, and watched as she turned on the music box, the air being filled with sombre music once again, the carousel spinning in a slow circular motion.

"This is the only thing my mom left behind," she whispered, her finger tracing the designs on the body. "I couldn't save most of her stuff, but I managed to save this. When I want to block out the words, I play it. The song reminds me of home. The home I knew of when both my parents were alive."

She looked up, her eyes, red and puffy from crying but unshed tears swam in her eyes.

"It's late," she stood up and brushed away the leaves and debris hanging from her hoodie and leggings. "I'm sure your family must be worried."

"It's okay," Hoshi picked himself up, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and smiled down at her. "I'm glad you decided to talk to me.

Adina shrugged. "It helped."

Hoshi laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Adina raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, I can't."

Hoshi felt his ears heat up in embarrassment. "It's okay," he stammered and cleared his throat. "If you ever need me, you have my number."

"Yeah, yeah," she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face. "I'll see you later, Hoshi."

She turned away, but he grabbed her by the wrist stopping her in her tracks and she turned to him.

"I'm here for you," he said. "I don't care what time it is, if you ever need me, I'll be there. I promise."

"Thank you," she whispered and hugged him, silent tears rolling down her sunken cheeks.

The man stood up, pulling his boxer briefs back on and his clothes that were scattered on the floor of the living room.

Adina pushed her body up, her body shaking in pain from the bruises and bites he had given her. She found her hoodie and used it to cover her nakedness, tears burning at the back of her eyes and bile rising up in her throat.

She watched the man fasten the cuffs of his expensive suit and eyed her, the disgusting hunger he had in his eyes earlier still prominent.

Immediately she had walked in, she found him sitting like a king in her grandmother's living room and pounced on her before she had time to think

He lit his cigarette and dug into his briefcase, throwing a huge wad of cash in her face.

"Tell Catherine that I'd be back for more tomorrow," he said, looking down at Adina who swallowed. "The others were right, you are a good fuck." His eyes roamed over her body. "Maybe I should bring my twin brother over tomorrow, I'm sure you'd like that, two men fucking you at once like the good little whore you are."

Adina clenched her fists tightly, her vision blurring with tears. The man squatted in front of her and raised her chin up, his dark and hungry eyes dropping on every bruise and bite mark.

"I wonder how much Catherine would charge if I offered to buy you," he pressed the burnt end of his cigarette on her cleavage, hard and a cry escaped her lip and he pulled down her tongue, pressing the burnt end of the cigarette on it.

"It would be nice to have my own little sex toy, all to myself," he yanked away the hoodie and spread her legs open, pressing the cigarette on her inner thigh.

Large tears rolled down her cheeks and the man placed a disgusting kiss on her lips that made disgust spread round her body.

"I'll see you later," he whispered and stood up, walking away.

Adina stood up on shaky legs after she heard the front door shut. She pulled the hoodie over her head and stumbled to her room.

She needed it to stop. She needed to stop the pain she felt in her soul, she needed to stop the pain she felt in her body. She needed to just stop.

She got out the pills and crushed them into powdered form, inhaling them. She felt the effect of the drugs kick in after a while, but her chest still felt tight and she found it hard to breath.

She crushed more pills and sniffed them. Crushed and sniffed. Crushed and sniffed. And thinking it wasn't enough to numb the excruciating pain she felt, she began to swallow the pills whole, shoving them down her throat.

Her body began to shake and her vision swam. She toppled over, her body feeling heavy. She laid on the floor, the air felt so suffocating and she succumbed to the darkness.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
one last chapter 🤸🏽‍♀️