Chapter 7

"And we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was, I will not give you up, this timeee, darling just kiss me slow..your heart is all I know and in your eyes your holding my minee! Babyyy I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms!", Harriet sang and i smiled. She hugged my neck pecking my lips and I chuckled.

"Will you stop dancing and singing for one second", i chuckled and her ma chuckled shaking her head.

"I'm just happy to be home for the holidays, my mommy makes the best Christmas trees", she smiled and i chuckled.

"Is she like this at school", Anne asked chuckling and i shook my head laughing.

"Not at all, she's always beating me up, she's more feisty at school", i said and Anne sighed pinching Harriet's bum.

"Mommy, I do not hit people, zayn is lying", she laughed stealing a cookie and i chuckled. She twirled in my arms and kissed my chin nibbling there making me chuckle.

"Stop kissing on him, give him a break ma ma", Anne chuckled and Harriet laughed climbing on my lap kissing my face. Anne chuckled and her dad walked in.

"What is going on here", he said and Anne hummed.

"Your daughter being like you", she said and Robin laughed kissing Anne all over her face making me and Harriet laugh.

"Hey, where are my pajamas, you all are matching", he said and Anne pointed to the dining room.

"You think Alex wants pajamas too, I bought some for him", Harriet said gasping with wide eyes and i nodded. She got up running and I followed her laughing making Alex bark loudly at us.

"Hello, I brought some clothes for you", Harriet cooed hugging him and he jumped on me licking my face.

"Ew, stop licking my boy toy, get your own", Harriet said pulling him off sitting between my legs and Alex barked at her making me chuckle. She looked at me and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"What", i said and she rubbed her ass against my print.

"I'm not even hard, my dick is big and you know that, you're the one who bought these pajamas, not me", i said and she hummed kissing Alex's head. She turned to me pecking my lips twice and i wrapped my arms around her humming.

"Let's go to my room", she said and i hummed. I stood up gripping her ass and she pulled me to her room closing the door locking it. She pulled me over to her bed pushing me down and climbed on top of me kissing me with tongue.
.....

"Baby, baby wake up", i whispered to Harriet trying to lift her off of me and she hummed hugging my neck. I sighed picking her up and walked to the bathroom turning the shower on.

"Baby you're bleeding through your shorts", i said and she looked down climbing off of me looking at her shorts.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't feel it", she said looking at my shorts and i hummed kissing her head.

"It's fine, we'll just take showers yeah", i said and she nodded. She pecked my lips sighing and apologized again.

"Baby it's okay, it's not like blood is going to burn my dick off", i chuckled and she sighed.

"I know, I just feel so bad that it got on you", she said and i cupped her cheeks pecking her lips twice.

"It's fine baby", i said grabbing a towel out of her bathroom cabinet.

"Can I shower first, I don't want you to take a shower with me while I'm on", she said and i nodded pulling my shorts off washing them out in the sink. I squeezed them out and put them in the dirty clothes hamper. I walked out closing the door and pulled on some joggers that I wore yesterday. I looked through her drawer getting her more panties and a bra with some matching shorts. I went downstairs hearing Anne in the kitchen and walked in.

"Goodmorning Ma, I need the heating pad for Harriet", i said and she hummed.

"Goodmorning, you can look in my room under the mattress", she said and i nodded going to her room looking under the mattress. I grabbed it from under there and went back up stairs plugging it up. After Harriet came out I took my shower and put my pajama pants on getting under the covers pulling Harriet on top of me.

"That's probably why I was having cramps yesterday", she said and i nodded kissing her cheek. I pulled the covers up good and snuggly and put the heating pad on her back hugging her waist. She hummed laying down and kissed my jaw.

"Kiss?", she said and i pecked her lips hard chuckling when she tried to suck my lip. She cupped my cheeks holding me still and sucked my lip making me chuckle.