Chapter 9

"Zayn stop fucking touching me! And just give me the key!", i cried trying to take the key out of his hands and he sighed grabbing my waist.

"Baby, can i at least explain", he said and i scoffed.

"What is there to explain Zayn! That you're a fucking cheater and you're selfish! That's how our story goes Zayn! You cheat, you say you're sorry, I forgive you and we're happy for a few days and you repeat! It's nothing new, we are done!", i cried and sighed.

"I'm not about to argue with you Zayn, leave the key on the desk", i said wiping my tears and got under my covers shaking my head.

"Baby I'm really sorry okay, I was high", he said getting under my covers and i screamed.

"Get off! I do r want your cheater touch on my bed! And stop touching me", i cried pushing him off and he just groaned.

"Well will you let me explain my fucking self, i fucking love you Harriet! Just let me talk please", he yelled and i shrugged.

"I don't care, I'm not going to be listening", i said and he just sighed. He sat on the bed just looking at me and i shoved him.

"Zayn...GET OFF!", i yelled and he just sat there.

"Will you listen to me", he said and i ignored him. He snatched the cover off of me and picked me up kissing me quickly.

"Zayn stop! Stop! You're making everything worse, can't you see that", i cried and he just held me.

"Yes Harriet! I can see that I fucked up okay! I do love you, I will always love you Harriet! Why can't you see that", he yelled and i just sniffled.

"You don't act like it Zayn", i said and he let me down sighing pecking my lips twice.

"We can't happen anymore Zayn, maybe we need time with other people", i said and he just shook his head no.

"No we don't", he said and i nodded.
Mll I'll
"We do", i said taking the key out of his pocket and he just sighed gripping his hair.

"Harriet-", his voice cracked and i sighed.

"This is for the better", I said and he just punched the wall twice walking out slamming the door.
.......

"Hey mama, you want to go out today", Claire asked and i shook my head no.

"Awwn, baby you sure, it will really help take your mind off of him you know", she said and i shook my head again.

"Babe, can you at least smile for me", she said and i just sat there. I started crying and she hugged me sighing.

"You're going to make me cry mama", she said with her voice cracking and i just sobbed.

"I loved him", i cried and she nodded.

"I know, I know you did", she said sniffling and I hugged her tightly hiccuping.

"I'm sorry", i said and she shook her head.

"No it's okay, that's what I'm here for", she said and i thanked her sniffling. She kissed my cheek wiping her tears and chuckled.

"Let's go party", she said and i chuckled wiping my tears.

"Fine, but I am not third wheeling to you and Niall", i said and she laughed making me chuckle.

"That's why Niall is bringing his friend Liam, he's a really nice guy...on the outside, he's quite hardcore inside though", she said smirking and i laughed.

"Just how you like them, he's perfect for you", she said and i chuckled rolling my eyes playfully. After we got ready for the party which took a while because Claire is all about revenge so she wants me to be my sexiest just so Zayn could regret what he did I guess.

^claire's dress

^claire's dress

^Harriets dress

^Harriets dress

"Okay let's go", she said and grabbed my hand excitedly rushing us out. After we got to the party she pulled me to the kitchen and grabbed two cups pouring our own liquor in them. I chuckled.

"Hey baby", Niall said hugging her waist kissing her cheek and she smiled.

"Hey, where's Liam", she asked him and I hummed just drinking from my cup.

"He's selling really quickly", he said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's a seller", i said and they nodded.

"Hello Liam, just the guy I was looking for, this is my girl Harriet, and Harriet this is Liam, feel free to make out- I mean, get to know each other", Claire introduced us and i chuckled shaking his hand.

"Um hi, my friends are crazy", i said looking at Claire and Niall and they rose their eyebrows.

"It's cool, you smoke", he said and i chuckled.

"You're very bold", i said sipping and he chuckled.

"Yeah sorry about that", he said and i shrugged.

"It's cute, and yeah sometimes", i said and he looked at me humming.

"You're hot", i said looking at his abs and he hummed thanking me.

"Now you're the bold one", he chuckled and i laughed.

"But you stole the words right out of my mouth", he said moving closer to me and i hummed. Fuck it, what's the point of waiting for someone who doesn't give a fuck about me and my feelings. I stood on my tip toes pecking his lips and he kissed me holding my throat gently. He felt my ass pulling my dress down a little more and held it there pulling away.

"There's a guy looking a your ass I'm sorry to touch without consent", he whispered and i thanked him. He turned me around walking behind me and we walked out of the kitchen going to the couch. Liam was a nice guy....so far.