Chapter 5

Gon fumbled his phone on and checked his messages.

Kurapika: Gon, where are you? I could've sworn I heard a voice in the house but you're not there.

Gon: i think it might've just been your imagination i left a few minutes after you did.

Kurapika: Strange, does that mean your with your boyfriend now?

"Boyfriend?" Gon blushed hard, then glanced over his shoulder at Killua. He was blushing as well, eyes wide with shock. "W-Well when I came home with a hickey he just kind of assumed things and w-what else could I say?" Killua smirked a little, then slid his arms around Gon's waist causing him to blush a little more. He reached over and typed on his phone.

Gon: Yes.

Gon's eyes widened and his heart thumped a little. W-Wait- did he just say yes? He wants to be my boyfriend?

Kurapika: Great, can I get that picture now? I showed you one so you have to as well.

Gon: Sure, just give me a minute. I'll have it in no time.

Kurapika: Who is this?

Gon and Killua both glanced at each other.

Gon: Excuse me?

Kurapika: Who are you and why do you have Gon's phone? Don't you dare try to lie to me. Gon never uses correct punctuation or capitalizations.

Killua snorted and Gon huffed, then took the phone.

Gon: oh wow. sorry about that my boyfriend took my phone and responded for me. Maybe I WILL use punctuation now.

Kurapika : So he's still there with you?

Gon: yes.

Kurapika: Then get me that picture.

Gon: fine.

Gon turned off the texts, then glanced around. "It's...really dark" Killua moved away from him, and Gon shifted nervously. "K-Killua?" Suddenly the light came on, and he covered his eyes. "Gah-" Gon's eyes flew open as they landed on something. It was against the wall. It was a couch, one that he remembered falling asleep in just yesterday. "K-Killua...where are we?" He blinked, then huffed. "Zold fits backroom" Gon was about to say something when Killua placed his hands behind his head. "C'mon, take that picture" Gon nodded, then held up his phone. Snap. When he looked at the picture, he was surprised to see that his skin was slightly less pale. "H-Huh?" Killua glanced over his shoulder with a sigh. "In a photograph, vampires appear as normal humans" Gon hummed in response, then sent the picture.

Kurapika: Damn, he's handsome.

Gon: i know that

Kurapika: I don't blame you for daydreaming about him.

Killua smirked, "Daydreaming?" Gon flushed, then typed quickly instead of responding.

Gon: i was not daydreaming!

Kurapika: You were staring out the window and blushing harder than I've ever seen you blush in your entire life. DIRECTLY after I asked if you were thinking about him.

Gon: shut up!

Kurapika: be responsible and don't do anything stupid, is all I can say.

Gon blushed furiously as he thought back to about two minutes ago. Killua chuckled and he blushed even harder. "Gon, was that you asking me out?" He yelped, then took a step back and shook his head. "N-No..." Killua blinked, then frowned slightly. "so we're not dating?" H-Huh? "W-Wait, are we?" Killua smirked a little. "Depends, are you asking me out?" Gon's cheeks burned a vibrant scarlet color, and he looked down. I... he sucked in a breath, then squeezed his eyes shut. "Will you be my boyfriend?" There was silence for a few moments, and Gon opened his eyes with a nervous shuffle of his feet. Killua was standing in front of him with an amused expression. "Why of course~" Gon flushed and then looked away. "Y-You could've just like..." He trailed off, and Killua snickered quietly. "But it wouldn't have been as funny" He was about to say something when Killua slid his arms around Gon's chest and rubbed a small circle with his thumb. The words he was about to say evaporated, and he hummed a little.