Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Park Jimin

"WIFE!!! WHAT THE FUCK FATHER!! ARE YOU GOING CRAZY?"

"You better mind your language boy!"

"I have did everything that you ever asked father so why do I need to go through with this now?"

"Do you expect me to go back on my words just to satisfy your damn ego" he said.

The girl was quite again she looks familiar.

"Fine but don't expect me to make this any easier for you father"

I was about to leave when he said...

"Take the girl with you"

"Fine!" I said but continued walking she got up and followed me.

********************************

Y/n

There were talking about me like wasn't there but then Jimin father asked me to go with Jimin...

"Oh and Jimin she has to stay with you in your room, consider her your wife already tomorrow you will sign the papers, I just had second thoughts on the wedding"

"Whatever" Jimin said but didn't turned back to me neither his father.

When we reached the room he left the door open and I followed him inside just as I close the door the brace me from behind on it...

"Look I never asked for a wife so you better know your place and don't make my life any harder than it is" he said then stepped away from me, if he thinks he scare me well he had another thing coming I walked up to him till we were chest to chest...

"I never asked to be here either but when you have fucked up parents anything is possible" I said he looked taken aback a little then compose his expression.

"What is your name?" He asked stepping away from me again and going to sit on a couch in the room I followed...

"Don't tell me that you forget me Jimin after all we have been childhood buddies" I responded.

We were both sitting now facing each other.

"Childhood buddies?"

"Yes to refresh your memory my name is y/n" I could see the exact moment that he remembered me...

"Y/n" he whispered then I saw something flashed on his face before he wipe it off...

"Has your playboy ways been so active that you cannot remember a child hood friend Jimin?"

"You don't know me and I suggest you keep your options to your self..."

"I need a shower and my parents didn't allow me to get my clothes can I borrow something from you?"