Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Park Jimin

"Well look who finally decides to grace us with their presence" said my father giving me a chuckle as he looked at y/n from head to toe, I wanted to scratch his eyes out...wait what?

"Father you sent for us like less than an hour ago" I said sitting on one of his couch and pulling y/n with me since she seems to be glued to the floor.

"I see you have been busy maybe I will have a grand child sooner than I expected, but then again you never fail to disappoint me Jimin" he said smiling like he just won the lottery.

"Ohhh there would not be any kids just as yet and I only had y/n for a night, so tell me why are we here, I know you said we have to sign the papers but there is more to it than that...right?"

"You know me so well son and yes there is somethings that needs to be cleared up, I will let the lawyer get right to it? He said looking at the lawyers that was standing on the side of his table watching his freak show, the man will do anything for attention.

"Ok Mr.Park so there is certain agreements that you need to sign before you take over your father company and the first one is that you and y/n needs to have a heir by this time next year?"

"Whhhhaaat?" Said y/n.

"My dear you should not put your mouth in conversations that you aren't needed for" my father said...again I wanted to punch his lights out but I just squeezed y/n hands to give her some sort of comfort, why? I don't even know myself.

"Both of you will sign the papers and I want a grandson by this time next year in my arms"

The fucking bastard any child of mines will be ten thousand miles away from his filthy hands!

"Where are the papers?"

"You and y/n will sign them also you will take over 50% of the company as soon as you put your name on the paper" if he only know that I owned more than 50% what did he think I was doing all the time? Play with my balls?

"Fine I agree to your terms"

"There is also the marriage license you will also sign that however having a wedding is up to you but their will be a press conference where I will notify the public of your marriage to y/n"

"Ok" it's better to be silent then for him to know my true purpose.

Oh daddy bear if you only knew the monster that you have created will be coming to bite you in the ass.

I got up and signal for y/n to follow her hands were cold as ice as he touched mines.

When we finish signing the papers the bastard made us kiss I can tell y/n was uncomfortable but she didn't say a word.

So I just give her a quick kiss and then I excuse us.

"Well that was intense, he is worst than my parents combined" whispered y/n.

"You have no idea"

"I would have knocked his teeth out for you Jimin"

That made me laugh picturing y/n giving him a kick to the mouth made me laugh even harder, she giggle beside me.

"I would give my left nut to see you beat the shit out of him with your tiny fist"

"My fist not tiny and I can be his worst nightmare!"

"I bet you can" I said we enter the room.

"So what now?"

"Now I show you how to live in my world"

"What does that mean"

"It means we are going to the club to celebrate our marriage"

"Now check through those clothes someone put them in the closet while we were with the ba...I mean my father"

"Help me?" She asked looking as innocent as she can...

***************************

Hope you enjoy the chapter please remember to vote and leave a comment you guys know I love comments!! 🥰🥰