Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Y/n 

********

Jimin is not what I expected. He is totally different from the ruthless overbearing jerk that I usually heard about or saw on the news or internet.

He treats me better than what I was expecting also, he has been kind so far and has even helped me get ready.

His expression on his face was one to die for when he first saw me all dressed up.

I was used to seeing him with a woman that is half naked so I don't understand why he didn't want me to show any skin.

So far he has been everything I wanted in a husband, but would he always be like this?

I am supposed to have a child with him, am I even ready for that?

I know that I could grow to love him in time because of the way he treats me now but what if all that changes with time? 

All my thoughts were interpreted by his hand holding mine on the table. We were at this beautiful restaurant but I was too nervous to even enjoy the food.

"Take deep breaths y/n, you look like you are about to pass out, don't you like the food? You haven't eaten anything yet? Should we go somewhere else?"
He asked.

See what I am talking about.

"It's great Jimin, I am just a little nervous to eat, I will eat now, I promise I am alright" I told him, picking up my fork and starting stuffing food in my mouth.

"Slowly baby at that rate you will choke" he said with a grin and giving my hand a squeeze before letting it go and taking a sip of his wine.

"Thank you for this Jimin, it means alot, God knows my parents don't give two fucks about me" I told him watching his smile disappear.

"It's you and me now y/n, my parents don't care either" he said getting up and coming closer to me with his plate now we were sitting close to each other. 

He picked up his fork with some food on it and brought it to my mouth.

"Ahhhh" he said like I was a child.

"I can eat by myself you know" I said but still took the food that he offered and then mimicked his actions. Soon we were talking and feeding each other like we have done that a million times.

"Ready to get to the party to celebrate the beginning of our life together?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said as we held hands walking out the restaurant. Several flashes went off telling us that the media was here.

******* 

Hello lovies!

Here is chapter 6 for those that are reading the book. I never like to leave things incomplete...
Will finish the story...

By amy-lover-of-romance