1) Prologue

It had been a long day for Strawberry Crepe, they had been working extremely hard on repairing a broken Wafflebot. The reason for it being broken was unknown, Crepe was just walking around the Kingdom trying to find a way to stop their boredom when all of a sudden they saw it in a tiny little corner crumbled up to many pieces BUT not too much to the point it wasn't fixable.

Crepe is a genius when it comes to tech and engineering they know everything about it since they have been building and repairing random robots for as long as they can remember. Their intelligence was way above average for a 13 year old but the reason why they make these robots isn't for good it was actually for evil unfortunately.

"Ok!" Crepe exclaimed excitedly since they had finished "Let me see if it actually works now..."  They turned the newly repaired Wafflebot on, they stepped back slowly as it's eyes turned red it was looking good so far for the pink haired cookie well that's what they thought...

The Wafflebot approached Crepe slowly getting closer and closer and closer to them, Crepe didn't flinch though as they were used to Wafflebots they really liked these bots, so much to the point they started to smile brightly just looking at it

"Hey!" Crepe yelled hoping to get the robots attention but for some reason it just stopped... It started staring at Crepe with an intimidating stare "HELLO?!!! HEY LISTEN TO ME?!?!?" The cookie started to become irritated by the way it was just staring at them then all of a sudden it slammed itself into Crepe and blew up into a bunch of pieces...

"HUHHHH?!?!?" The cookie was startled from the sudden action "W-WHAT?!?!? I-IT WENT WRONG?!?! WHY?!???" Crepe was nowhere near excited now, as they got up from the floor a bunch of rocks fell onto them crumbling the small cookie in all sorts of places for once in their life they were actually terrifed, it seemed that some more rocks were going to fall onto them any second now and crush them completely but there was nobody there to save them AND they couldn't move their tiny little body out of there...

"Help!!!!" Crepe pleaded out "PLEASE ANYONE HELP!!!!" they didn't care about Dark Enchantresses rules of not showing vulnerability all they cared about was the fact that any second they could be crushed completely and die or be seriously injured

"HELLOOOOO?!?! PLEASE?!?!" For once Crepe actually wanted someone to cuddle up with them, they just wanted to be safe but they know that Dark Enchantress wouldn't allow that, Dark Enchantress never let's them do anything that they actually like besides creating Wafflebots... Slowly they started to give up yelling for help they had a feeling that nobody will actually come to save them... Nobody ever does, nobody ever seems to care about Crepe...

"Hey Popping Candy?" do you hear that? I thought this place was completely abandoned?" A voice said

"Huh what was that?!?!?" Crepe looked around checking to see if they were just hearing things but it turned out they were wrong

"Oh wait!!! Over there there's a cookie that looks like they're stuck!" another voice said. Crepe was slightly confused how was there a cookie here? No... Two cookies... How was there two cookies here? This place was abandoned? Wasn't it? "HELP ME PLEASEEEEE!!!!!"

The two mysterious cookies ran to the panicked Crepe who was shaking in fear

"Don't worry we'll get you out of this mess!!!!" One cookie reassured them, this mysterious cookie seemed to be wearing a black shirt with an ice cream design on it, they also had long white hair that looked very soft with a chocolate stick in it, they had dark brown eyes and were also wearing red glasses...

Despite knowing that they were safe now the cookie couldn't help but start crying, they had never been in a life or death situation but they definitely don't want to be in one again

"Woah woah woah!!!!" The other cookie flinched slightly at the sight of them sobbing "Don't cry little one I promise you're going to be safe now we'll take you to someone who can heal your wounds and we'll babysit you for today if that's fine?" Crepe was so overwhelmed to the point they just stopped speaking for a bit they nodded their head slowly glad they were getting out of this mess

This cookie had blue hair with purple highlights at the bottom, they seemed to have little adorable pastel clips in their hair too, they wore a oversized white hoodie with a rainbow on it and had pink eyes that sparkled in a way Crepe had never seen before.

Once Crepe finally had been set free from that nightmare they gained the energy to speak again

"HOW ARE YOU TWO EVEN HERE?!?!" Crepe snapped at them both but it wasn't out of frustration  it was more out of confusion since HOW DID THEY EVEN GET THERE?!?!.

"Oh us?" We were just trying to see if we could find anything interesting here for Popping Candy's show!" The white haired cookie answered smiling

"Eh?!?! Is that Popping Candy?" Crepe asked pointing at what seemed to be the cookie they mentioned just then. they were extremely desperate for answers

"Oh yeah I'm Popping Candy and this is Parfait we're siblings I use he/him and Parfait uses she/her!" Popping Candy answered cheerfully "anyways... What's your name?" Popping Candy looked curiously at Crepe in reality he was actually just as confused as they were. Crepe was pretty hesitant to answer but eventually they did respond.

"It's Strawberry Crepe... and... I use they/them. I SWEAR IF ANY OF YOU CALL ME A GIR-"
They snapped once again but they certainly wasn't expecting the answer they got

"Honestly! I couldn't tell if you were a boy or a girl! So I just assumed you were none..." Parfait snickered slightly "I'm actually really happy to have met you Strawberry Crepe!" to say she hadn't known Crepe for that long she most certainly already warmed up to them quick "I hope the time we spend together today will be super memorable for you!" she beamed

Crepe nodded their head once again... Maybe life won't be so bad for them anymore...