Intro

Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals. It is me Pig Goddess you may know me from my one shot book of Resident Evil Village, I recommend you go check that out because I work very hard on it. This is my proper book which is going to be really slow paced and it's going to take its time.

The reader is going to be gender neutral as possible but still going to have female parts I will use they them pronouns for it. But if any smut or lemon comes up that both turn into more feminine bits I am very sorry. Maybe after I'm done with this one I'll make a gender swapped one where it's still a non-binary but has male bits.

Also if Alsina seems a little out of place within this story I apologize for that. I am very used to writing more yandere type books and this is probably going to turn into one of those.

I'm sorry if you do not enjoy stuff like that but it is just the stuff I read and the stuff that has been implanted in my brain. Lots of apologies for that but I do hope you still enjoy it even if you are only here for this smut or the fluff.

I just wanted to give you guys the gist of the story so that you know what you're getting into before you actually read it. I will only post one chapter maybe a week and I will do my best to make them as good as possible but I cannot promise anything for I have school.

Please enjoy and take your time reading so you can attempt to figure out what the heck I'm saying half the time. Every chapter will be revised and edited before being published so it may take a very long while.

So that's it. Hope you have fun and I'll maybe post the first chapter tomorrow.