The Maid of Doctor Season 7B episode 18

*1776*

*Forest*

*Sebastian starts writing a letter to his sister*

Sebastian-"Dear Marie Jeanne,I wish I had better news to report.But even with the support of our Indian allies,we are losing this war to the British.We have heard news that Montreal has fallen.Marcel and I are both suffered injuries.All that keep us alive is the hope of seeing our home again,and of you seeing you,my sister."

*Present*

*Abigail's Hospital*

*Gym*

Abigail-Okay,today we will be learning about a women who saved kids,by using doctor supplies.
Mason-How?
Abigail-First her brother wrote her a letter.

*Flashback*

*1776*

*Forest*

Abigail [Voiceover]-She saved a lot of lives.But also killed the person that kidnapped all the sick people.
Mason [Voiceover]-What about the letter?

*Present*

*Abigail's Hospital*

*Gym*

Abigail-That letter Sebastian wrote.

*Flashback*

*1776*

*Forest*

Abigail [Voiceover]-Would later eventually find its way into a hands of a young woman...A skilled smart woman who would later kill the kidnapper armed with nothing but a steel-tipped pike.

*Marie Jeanne runs to a clearing in the Forest and aims her bow and arrow at her target and allows the arrow to fly before following her shot through the woods*

Abigail [Voiceover]-She would be known by history as "The Maid Of Doctor"...But her real name was Marie Jeanne.

*Marie Jeanne makes her way through the woods to a cliff overlooking the village where she lives,and when she finally lowers her hood,it is clear that the young woman looks exactly like Corki Thompson*

*Present*

*Abigail's Hospital*

*Gym*

*Abigail shows them a picture of Marie Jeanne*

Hayden-She looks exactly like Corki.
Abigail-I know.

*Flashback*

*1776*

*Dining Hall*

*Tolbert tries to put a poster up and a arrow hits it,and he turns around at looks at Marie Jeanne smiling*

*Present*

*Abigail's Hospital*

*Gym*

Abigail-How are y'all like the story so far?
Harold-It's crazy.

*Miraya leans towards Mason and starts whispering*

Miraya-Can we talk?
Mason-Sure.

*Miraya and Mason leaves,and Abigail looks at them with a "I don't care" face*

*Lobby*

Miraya-How can I tell Hayden,that I cheated on him?
Mason-It was with Stephanie,wasn't it?
Miraya-Yes.

*Gym*

Abigail-Then Sebastian walks in.

*Flashback*