Tweek x Taylor

Requested by TaylorAmos2
(If you have any requests I can put you down on a waiting list. These are ONLY cute and for minors. Please don't request any SMUTS. I don't want to get banned again)

Everyone knows South Park are filled with interesting, unique and DIFFERENT people. All with different personalities and do the DUMBEST things at times. Now the question is... What happened to the town later when the boys and everyone aged? Well new people arrived and stayed of course but not everyone stayed. This caused a certain someone to panic MUCH more than unusual.

Tweek was in college for business school. He really wanted to make his father proud and become the owner of his father's family business and expand it into something even greater. He wanted to do much more than simply work at a coffee shop but due to the fact that that's all his father made him do growing up he couldn't see himself doing anything else but work with coffee. His passion for the wonderful beverage was too grand to pass up. He would CERTAINLY take out the meth and make it much more..... Pleasable for outsiders and he could expand to a pastry shop as well so younger folk can come too.

Unfortunately this wasn't as easy as he hoped. When his friends moved out to go to different universities or moved in general to start their new lives in adulthood, Tweek didn't take it well. He felt alone more than ever. He Skyped Craig every so often but knowing that his closest friend was traveling the world to accomplish his dream career he wasn't able to Skype him all that often. Then Craig came up with the great idea of sweet getting a support animal for him to be able to control his anxiety a bit. We thought it was a stupid idea but his friend pressured him to do it regardless to how he felt.

Tweek was now standing in front of an animal shelter with his body twitching every so often is this whole idea of getting an animal was just scary to begin with. It took a lot of courage and muscle to push his way through that door and he was welcomed by a really loud mob of dogs howland barking and whining off in the distance. He was about to turn his head and walked out the door but then he saw a really cute girl behind the counter welcome him the second that he showed his face.

"Hello welcome to the Dog's Inn Shelter. Are you looking to adopt an animal?" The woman softly asked.

He was already jumpy but seeing how cute this girl was made him NERVOUS, so nervous he couldn't seem to speak besides yell. "GAH!" This clearly startled her as she jumped slightly. "I'm sorry did I... Startle you?" She asked a bit confused and surprised.

His face only got more and more dark red as he was completely embarrassed and ashamed of his jitters. Seeing he was simply shy she waved him over. "If your looking to adopt I'll be sure to show you around, " she spoke in a kind tone and not at all intimidating or scary. Hearing this voice made him surprisingly less nervous and he followed her deeper in the shelter.

"So is this pup for you or a gift .. orrrrrrrrr?" She questioned with the long pause waiting for him to answer.

"Gah, it was suggested by my... B-boy- friend." He said and blushed and panicked. "A friend that's a boy! We aren't dating... Well anymore I mean we used to but! Oh god this is too much pressure!" He said while tugging at his hair.

She stared at him to process what he just said. "Oh I didn't know you were gay. So this is for your boyfriend that's very s-"

Before she could continue he yelled out loud, "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" He said awfully defensively.

"Oh... I... I'm sorry.." she said with a sudden flushed face.

He tensed up and waved both hands up in defense, "N-No I... I'm sorry I... I'm just.... I'm just really sensitive with... That topic. I'm sorry."

"Oh .. it's quite alright.. sooooo... The pup... You want it for support?"

"EXACTLY!My friend was telling me that .. because they all moved and I've been getting more anxious I should get a dog to keep me company.. I honestly think it's his way of keeping me sane."

"I see.. well in that case you want a calm and collected pup." She guided him to the back and showed him an older dog. It was a beautiful long hairs golden retriever. It was laying down and sleeping. Tweek read the paper description, "Sassy, is a Gold Retriever of the age 7 and needs a good home before she passes. Her health is excellent but her past owner passed away." He read and looked down at the pup.

"She's the best one for a calming companion." The woman said while removing the paper and looking at him. "she is $50 in cash. Would you like to have her?"

_______________

Time went by and Tweek took Sassy everywhere as a support dog. She was very good with his twitchy behavior and calmed him down, just her being there with him made him feel better about himself and not so scared of the world. Two weeks went by after adopting Sassy and Tweek has had the same routine and walked her around the block then on his way to compost stoped by the shelter to say hi to his new friend.

As he opened the door the bell rang and the woman was holding a puppy beagle "oh hi Tweek! What brings you in here?"

"Oh I'm just here to say hi and ask how you were." He said while she stepped away from the counter and started giving the pup a bath. "oh I'm doing great! Is Sassy being good for you?" She asked while glancing a thin.

"Oh yes! She's wonderful! Uhh if you would like.. I.. I wouldn't mind you seeing her outside of work and maybe... Have dinner at my place?" He blushed hard while asking the simple question.

"Oh... Are you... Asking me over for dinner?" She asked while having a hint of blush in her cheeks.

He gulped as he softly nodded. "Y-yes..?" He asked in a questioning tone.

She flashed a sudden cute smile. "Absolutely!I would LOVE to come over and see you and Sassy!"

Hearing this he was mentally cheering himself on then he cleared his throat. "Great, I'll see you after your shift tonight?"

"I can't wait."

As he left the shelter, he looked down and Sassy and smiled and squat down while hugging her, "Now I have two amazing girls in my life."