Kenny x Maddie

(Kenny x Babysitter madfoxanime8)

"Kenny you need to find a babysitter you can't be jobless forever." Kyle said to his roommate.

"I know, I don't know what to do. All the babysitters here are untrustworthy. I can't just let anyone watch Emma."

"You know Stan takes his son to a girl nearby. Apparently Wendy knows the girl personally."

"The thing is daycares are really expensive."

"It's not a daycare, she's a babysiter. Apparently she works alone and watchs a bunch of kids. He said she's really cheap."

Kenny sighed and looked over at Emma sleeping on the couch.

"I guess.. But the next question is... Who's hiring in town?"

"I don't know dude."

"Alright, where is this babysitter?"

______

Kenny was carrying sweet Emma to a decent sized house with a nice looking neighborhood. That by itself was reasurring however that doesn't mean the babysitter is any good herself.

He knocked on the door while holding his blonde little 3 year old girl. She was looking around a bit curious with her arms and legs wrapped around Kenny like a monkey.

The door opened to show a cute woman with short brown hair and glasses holding a baby that had to be at least 4 months old.

"Oh hello, can I help you?"

Kenny was a bit surprised to see such a woman like her being a babysitter.

"Oh uhh my friend told me you watch his kid. His name is Anthony Marsh."

"Oh little Tony, yeah he's in the other room with the others. Are you here to pick him up?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"No I was kinda needing a babysitter."

"Oh well in that case come right in."

She closed the door behind him and showed him around.

"So I'd like to know who I'm watching over? What's her name?"

"Her name is Emma, she's 3 years old and is a bit shy."

The woman sat down while swaying the baby back and forth.

"Well I wish I could see her face I bet she's precious."

"Yeah I still can't believe her mother didnt want any part of her."

"Oh your a single father? That must be hard."

"It is, I was 23 when I went to a party and got a girl pregnant. Yeah it was stupid of me but I can't imagine my life without her."

Emma peeked at the woman, she was shy and buried her face in Kenny's shoulder again.

"Why don't you sit and we can talk a bit." The woman said while still sitting.

Kenny didn't turn down the offer as he set Emma on his lap.

"So do you have any questions for me?"

"Uhh how many kids are you watching and how long have you been doing this?"

"Since I was 20, so about 5 years. Also I'm watching 5 children now."

"Wow 5? Honestly thought watching Emma was hard enough."