Kyle x Alissa Part 2

As the group was at Alissa's basement playing Dungeons and Dragons. Alissa let out a rather loud and noticeable sigh as she was actually growing bored of the game and flopped back on the couch resting her head on Scott's lap. "Guuuuuuys I'm soooooo boooooored!!!!" She groaned and flung her legs up high.

"Come on Alissa, it's your turn." Kevin said as he was the DM. "But I don't want to gooooooo! I wanna do something else! Why do we always have to do the same thing every Friday? Why can't we do something wild like…" She was lost for words then Butters said, "Streak?!"

They all looked at him, "uhh no." Alissa answered. "Oh okay, good I… didn't want to do that anyway." Butters said while fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm thinking.. we can throw a game night party! Have game night as the theme and… invite everyone on social media."

"Wait… we are underage.. we can't have alcohol." Scott said. "Oh yeah… we can just have punch. Come on guys, who's with me?!" Alissa cheered.

_________

Kyle was with his friends as it was Friday night and they were having a sleepover, Halo night on the Xbox. The room was filled with laughter, cheering, buttons clicking and groaning when they all got a notification on their phones. Stan was the first to look at his phone seeing a notification from Coonstagram, he read out loud. "PARTY Night Game Night style! Everyone is invited! Drinks will be punch and soda!"

"Oh lame no booze? That's not a real party " Kenny muffled while eyes focused on the screen.
"Yeah, who sent that invite anyway?" Eric asked while aggressively clicking on the buttons. "looks like… Alissa?"

Kyle looked over at Stan then peeked. "Wait SHY Alissa sent out the party invitation?" He softly asked. "Yeah it says it's tonight anytime now till midnight." He said and set his phone back down and continued. Kyle looked at all of them. "You guys don't want to go?" He questioned as he noticed none of them seeming to care. He then placed the controller on the ground and got up. "I don't know about you guys but I'm going."

They all turned their heads looking at him weird. "Wait, are you really going to the dork club party?" Eric laughed while pointing at Kyle. "No, don't tell me you have the hots for Alissa?!" Surprisingly Kyle took the ultimate turn around on the conversation and said, "Maybe I do! Doesn't mean I wanna have sex with her! I'm not Kenny."

Kenny didn't even deny it as he laughed and turned back to the game and continued playing. "Well if you're going then I'll go too." Stan said while setting his controller to the side as well.

"What wait don't go guys, this is HALO night!" Eric yelled while running after them. "Ohhhhh hah I no-scoped your head off Cartman! You have to check out this reply!" Kenny was heard playing the game while Eric was heard yelling at him and tackling him to the ground.

________

As Kyle and Stan arrived at the said location, there were only a few vehicles. They rang the doorbell and heard, "oh my god someone actually showed up!" Coming from Scott as they could hear his wisp. The door opened and Stan and Kyle saw Scott and past him were Butters, Kevin and Butters playing twister. While Alissa was holding the board and looking over. "Oh.. wow you two made it." Alissa said while throwing down the board and hugged both of them which really threw them both off. She quickly backed away as if realizing what she did and got a little flustered. "Come on and make yourselves comfortable, do you want punch or soda?" She asked while rushing to the kitchen.

"Uhh water is fine." Kyle said. "Dr. Pepper if you got it!" Stan hollered and sat down watching the boys still in their tricky angles with their arms and legs and he picked up the board with a grin and flicked the arrow. "Red hand red." He hollered. Kyle peeked and whispered, "that says right foot green." Stan shushed him, "Quiet dude I wanna see if Butters can do it."

"Oh my gosh that's really d-Difficult!" Butters said while being over and smacked his hand on the color and yelled. "Ohhhh my abs!" This made both boys laugh out loud and that's the moment Alissa came back with their drinks. "Did you two wanna try next?" She softly asked.

"Oh..  not me.. I'm more of an observer, BUUUUUT I know Kyle here," he patted Kyle's shoulder, "he would LOOOOVE to play a round with you." He said with a big grin.

"W-Wait… what?" Kyle asked while looking over at Stan. Stan wrapped an arm around his best friend and whispered, "Dude, this is your chance to have fun with a cute girl.. I'll be the one with the board and I'll make it so that you two have to get all close and stuff." This made Kyle's face burn of heat as he looked over at Alissa seeing her blushing too. "Okay, me and Kyle are up next." She told Butters and Kevin. "Oh my gosh my abs! I can't keep hold ahh!" Butters relaxed his whole body and panted heavily. "Sweet I win!" Kevin cheered and high-fived Alissa.

As Alissa was getting her shoes and socks off, Stan pushed Kyle off of the couch and cheered, "you got this Kyle!" He clapped loudly. This only made Kyle's heart increase in speed as he looked over at Stan knowing he was talking about something the other didn't know. Stan wasn't cheering for him to win the game, he was cheering for his best friend to get the girl.

Its_Alissaa