○●Before you read●○

Oh look! I've started another story while I have others nowhere near finished! Fantastic!

And just a fair warning before you read any further, this may be terrible. It's always read better in my mind. Then again, it might not be the worst thing you've ever read, but it certainly won't be the best.

So, this story has been in my head for years. It's kept me going through a lot, and that may sound a bit obsessive, but it really doesn't seem that bad when you sprinkle add-ons of a story throughout years and years of actually coming up with the idea (did that even make sense??)

There are many smaller stories within the story itself, but the story spans over a time period of about seven years (1963-1968)- give or take a few months. There are dramatic ups and downs, sad parts, joyful parts, and parts that I may not share at all because I myself feel like I am intruding on the couple's privacy. Smut may or may not be added in writing, I haven't decided yet, but just know that I have crossed that bridge many times in thought. With that in mind, for all my in-the-gutter friends reading this, it is possible, so stay tuned.

The cover is not mine, I have no idea who the original creator is, but it was originally a poster for the Audrey Hepburn film Funny Face (which is where I just recently got the idea to name this book). I edited a little to make it "my own", but just know that I am not the original creator. I do not own the Beatles, any of their songs, or anything involved with them apart from my character and story.

Although, a few of the pictures I wish I had taken.

I would like to mention this as well, the character in this story is from the same group (or universe you could call it) as James and Christy from my story Best of my Love. It's not really that important, but it is probably something you need to know.

Anyway, comment, share, vote, whatever you'd like, but most importantly, enjoy.

❤ C