She's Pretty

No smut :)
(Kids)

Naruto POV
"Sakuraaaa" "Ugh what do you want? Do you know where Sasuke kun is?" I roll my eyes "Ugh you always talk about him i'm right here" Sakura looked away "Well I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to Sasuke!"

"Hey!" Me and Sakura turn and see Kiba and Shino. "Hey guys what's up?" I said putting my hands behind my head. "So we were thinking that we all hang out, Us, Shikamaru, Choji, you get the idea" I look at Sakura with a unimpressed face "I don't know, is Sasuke gonna be there?" She asks crossing her arms "I mean if you ask him and he says yes I guess." I yell out "Yeah that would be fun I would like to go!" Sakura sighs "Ugh fine I'll go so I can make fun of Ino-pig" "Great! We will meet at the Park close by the Academy" Akamaru barked. "Okay see you later!" I shout.

We arrived at the park with Sasuke and Sakura drooling over him. She wouldn't talk to me so I give up and went to Shikamaru. "Hey!" Shikamaru turns and looks at me "Oh hey Naruto what's up?" "I want to talk to Sakura but she's to busy drooling over Sasuke." I said with a sad face Shikamaru laughs "Haha well I mean she is head over heels for Sasuke" I roll my eyes "Yes but" I get caught off with someone falling on me but I luckily catch them. "Hinata? Are you alright?" I said worriedly her still in my arms. She quickly got up and looks at me with the most prettiest smile. "I-i'm so sorry N-Naruto kun! I-I was playing with Akamaru and f-fell!" I look at her, admiring her cute embarrassed face. "I-Its okay..j-just be careful" and with that she quickly ran off with her hands covering her face. I stare at her as she runs off.

"What's with you?" I look back at Shikamaru blushing uncontrollably "S-She's pretty"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author speaking!

So yeah this is what the oneshots are gonna look like. Long, or maybe short. In my opinion, it was a little long. But if you liked it, i'll definitely make another one tomorrow. So comment if you want another one! :)
Bye~