First Time (🍋)

> 🍋
(Young Adults *19-20* )

After seeing Naruto shirtless for the first time at the training grounds, Hinata left quickly. Her friend Sakura, that was watching Naruto train and talk with Ino, since basically all the boys were training together, or separately. "Hold on Ino, be right back" Sakura followed Hinata. She didn't go far, she was curled up on a bench nearby. She sits down next to her. "Hinata everything okay?" Hinata quickly strikes her head up. "Oh my you're sweating like crazy and why are you so red??" Hinata trembles a little bit. "Um Sakura.." Sakura stops rambling "Yes?" "I think um I'm horny..."

Sakura's eyes widened "Wait but why-" A light bulb went on in Sakura's head. Hinata has never seen Naruto shirtless, It was weird because they were dating and she never saw him without a shirt. Ever. Sakura smirks "Oh I see~" Sakura thinks of a plan. "Go to Naruto's apartment and cool off okay?" Hinata is confused at first but then gets up and starts to walk to Naruto's apartment.

Sakura goes back to see Naruto sitting down drinking water. "Oh Sakura! Where's Hinata? She just left" Sakura smirks "She's waiting for you at your apartment" Naruto raises an eyebrow "Why?" "Just go, and don't put on your shirt because uh you'll stink it up, yeah" Naruto frowns "What ever you say"

(Lemon starts here ❗️)

Hinata locks herself in the bathroom. She feels throbbing down there. Just thinking of Naruto shirtless makes her wet. She hears the front door being unlocked. She quickly gets out and runs to Naruto's room. Naruto comes in a bit after. Shirtless. "Oh hey Hinata, why'd you leave?" Hinata's legs shake a bit. He was so close to her. She saw his abs and muscles up close. Naruto gets closer to Hinata's face. "Hina-" Hinata kisses him.

Naruto is shocked at first, but kisses back. She takes off her jacket. She has a fish net long sleeve shirt, with under it a black bra. She wraps her arms around his neck. They start to french kiss. Naruto wraps his arms around Hinata's waist. Hinata breaks the kiss and takes of her fish net top. She pushes Naruto on the bed with her. "Hinata...this will be our first time" Hinata wraps her hands around his neck. "Make it the best time" Naruto's face reddened. She takes off her bra and pants. Naruto takes off his shorts. They start to kiss again. Naruto rubs her clit from the outside of her underwear. She moans loudly. "Your're very wet" Naruto plays with her breast. Getting a louder moan from her. Naruto smirks. He takes off his boxers, and lays beside Hinata. Hinata sits up and sees Naruto's huge member. Hinata gets ontop of his legs and starts sucking him off. Licking it, like some sort of lollipop. Naruto holds her head down. He moans. Hinata deep throats. "Fuck!" Naruto cums. Naruto grabs Hinata and lays her down. Getting on top of her. "I'll you make you feel good" He takes off her underwear.

Naruto slowly puts two fingers in. "Ow!" Hinata moans in pain. Naruto scissors her, preparing her. After stretching her out, he starts to give her hickeys. Hinata moans. "Just go in me already!" Naruto slowly puts his member in. Hinata yelps. He slowly moves in and out. Hinata moans softly. "M-mhm" Naruto starts to go faster. Hinata starts to moan louder. Naruto couldn't take it, her soft cute moans made him even more hornier. He starts pounding into her. Hinata starts to moan really loud.

"AH! RIGHT THERE!" Naruto hit her prostate. He starts pounding her in that area. She moans loudly. "OH NARUTO KUN!" Hinata starts to tear up. Hinata yelps, and cums. Naruto quickly pulled out and cummed on her thigh. Both panting.

Hinata could barely walk. Naruto and her were in the kitchen, eating ramen. "I've never seen that side of you, you're always shy and quiet, seeing you moan my name loudly is just surprising" Hinata blushes "Why did you you horny in the first place?" Hinata's face was a tomato at this point. "U-um seeing you shirtless got me horny...." Naruto smirks "You like what you saw?" Hinata throws his shirt at him. "Shut up!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author here!

This was instense lmfao, hope you like it and vote if you want more smut, I'll gladly make more 👀