Jealousy

No smut!
(Teenagers)

"Salura chann" Sakura rolls her eyes "Go bother someone else" I pout "But I'm bored and no one's around" She turns to me and glares "I don't care if you're bored, just don't bother me" She walks away. She is always so coldhearted to me.

I start walking around looking for Shikamaru or Sai to free me from my boredom. I've always liked Sakura, but for some reason I haven't felt the same. I don't get all nervous when she talks to me. I don't ask her out anymore. I guess I just realized that she is still in love with Sasuke. I can't change that.

"Naruto" I turn around and see Sai, finally I won't be bored. "Hi Sai" he smiles "You're never alone, where's Sakura?" I sigh "She didn't want to talk to me" I turn and smile "Anyways how are you and Ino going?" He blushes a little bit "Good I really love her" I chuckle "Lucky" "What about Hinata?" I look at him confused "Hinata?" "Yeah you guys are cute together, It's quite obvious she likes you" I start to blush. Hinata likes me? She is always the shy girl..I guess you can say I saved her a long time from bullies, and the Chunin Exams, she was amazing. On her battle, I completely ignored everyone around me, even Sakura and just cheered and admire her. I always thought she was very pretty, and still is. "O-oh..she's pretty cute I guess" Sai laughs "You should get her before someone else does" I look at the direction that Sai is looking and see Hinata laughing with Kiba. I always thought that Kiba liked Hinata, and now seeing that, I don't want him to like her. I felt like Hinata was like scared of me since she always passed out, or get really red when I talk to her. I rush over "Hey guys" I wrap my arm around Hinata. She turns red immediately. Kiba looks at me kinda angry "Hey Naruto" I smirk "I'm just gonna take away Hinata from you okay?" I hold Hinata's hand and walk towards Sai. I heard a 'tch' from Kiba. Sai grins "It was very obvious that you are jealous Naruto" I blush "W-what? I just want to be with Hinata that's all" Sai laughs "Funny, you were just saying that she is pretty cute" Hinata turns bright red then faints. I catch her. "Uh what happened?" "You really don't know why she faints?" I look at him confused "No?" "Because everytime you get to close to her or say something that makes her red, she faints" I look at Hinata, she looks so pretty. I pick her up bridal style "Sai I think I like Hinata" Sai laughs "It's obvious" "When you saw her and Kiba together jealousy why radiating from you"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Authors Note!
Ehhhh I didn't really like this one, but if ya'll want another one, comment and vote lol.