Part one

No one's pov:

Bakugou roams around his room searching for something to take his mind off of... a certain person. He was all that the blonde boy could think about. And he hated it. He hated his smile, his laugh, the way he hugs him... he hates how he doesn't belong to him. Earlier that year bakugou realized he had feelings for his best friend. And did everything in his power to hide that fact. He started distancing himself from not only kirishima, but all of class 1-A. Of course kirishima noticed this and wanted to know what was wrong with his best friend.

Kirishimas pov:

Bakugou has been hanging out with us less and less lately..... did we do something wrong? Did 𝙄 do something wrong? I don't know. But I'm going to find out. I head over to bakugou's dorm where he seems to spend most of his time when he's not in classes. His dorm is right next to mine so I don't have to go far. But... it still makes me nervous thinking about what I possibly could have done to upset bakugou like this. It feels like forever till I make it to his room.

No one's pov:

Kirishima walks up to bakugou's door. He is hesitant to knock. But he gains the courage. *knock* *knock* "hey Kat? It's me, kirishima! I just wanted to.. uh.. check on you..."
"Go away shitty hair" the blonde says from in his room
'Huh? Bakugou sounds... different.. and not in a good way.'
"Katsuki can I come in?"
"... no"
"Please let me in. I'm worried about you."

Bakugou's pov:

TW AHEAD⚠️ RAZORS: I am sitting in my room sitting in self pity on the verge of tears when I notice something in the bathroom. 𝙈𝙮 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙤𝙧. I stand up and walk to it on my sink. As if it's calling to me. I stand there for a moment and I pick it up and start cutting. I cut. And cut. And cut. Then I realize what I've just done and I immediately start to panic. As soon as that happens, I hear the worst thing imaginable. *knock* *knock* i don't think it could get worse but then I hear 𝗛𝗶𝘀 voice "hey Kat? It's me, kirishima! I just wanted to.. uh.. check on you..." "go away shitty hair" I say attempting to sound normal. I don't think he was convinced. "Katsuki can I come in?" He says "no" I respond hurriedly. I think that was a mistake. "Please let me in. I'm worried about you." I hear him whimper. Why does he always have to do this to me? I attempt to stop the bleeding on my arms and put on a long shirt to cover the cuts.

Kirishimas pov:

after I ask him a second time I hear hurried shuffling coming from his room. I begin to get nervous but he eventually and seemingly reluctantly opens the door. I smile at him as if I haven't seen him in years. "He lifts his hand gesturing for me to come in the room. I walk in slowly thinking about how long it's been since I've been in here sure it's only been a little over a month it feels like it's been much longer than that. He sits on his bed and I sit in my beanbag chair he got me. I missed this. We sit in comfortable silence for a while. I break the silence and ask "so... are you hungry? I can order us something?" "No" "are you sure? I can get us something spicy? I know you love spicy." "No thanks kirishima." It's odd to hear him say my name like that. I'm used to him calling me ei and to top it all off he never turns down spicy food...he's not ok. I stare at him with worry in my eyes. I want to cry but I won't. Not when he needs help.

Bakugou's pov:

I can tell he knows something's up. That worried look in his face makes me feel weak and I wanted to do something to make him stop. "Uh... I mean.. I guess we could get something." His face seems to light up but then darkens slightly. "You don't have to because of me Kat." I sigh "shitty hair just order the food." "Uhm... ok then hehe.." later after we eat we sit on the floor and talk about upcoming events. Kirishima checks his watch and says "oh! It got late fast Kat! I guess i should go."
We both stand up and walk to the door. And to my surprise and fear, he hugs me tightly. I wince in pain because he hugged my arms. Fuck. I let him know something was wrong. He stares at me in shock and worry.