Part 3

Bakugou's pov:

I wake up in the middle of the night and see.... KIRISHIMA LAYING NEXT TO ME?!! I carefully but quickly get up and run to my dorm. I slowly walk to my bed and sit down. I can still feel kirishima hugging me and his face is burned into my brain. Why is he so cute...? I feel a blush creep onto my face. No stop it! He isn't into you! I slap myself in the face a couple times. Then realize those are gonna show up later. I sigh and stand up and go back down to Kirishima. I look at him for a minute and pick him up. Fuck he's heavy, must be all the muscles- STOP IT. I walk to the outside of our dorms. I contemplate bringing him to my dorm for a minute. And decide to do it. Mainly because I realized that I don't have his key. I bring him to my room and lay him in my bed. I sit down on a wooden chair and fall back asleep.

Kirishimas pov: 

I wake up at around 4:00 and look around. I see I'm in bakugou's room and blush a little. I then notice that he is uncomfortably sleeping in a wooden chair. He could have slept in the bean bag chair or even the bed with me. I feel bad and pick him up, to my surprise he's actually pretty light. I then put him in his bed and lay with him. I'm facing away from him when I hear him wake up but pretend to still be asleep. I hear him quietly scream. I want to laugh but I don't. I then feel him get up and sit in front of me. He sits there for a minute before touching my face. I'm a bit confused but then he kisses my forehead. I sit up wide eyed and look at him. He sits there, dumbfounded. "Im so sorry I'll leave" he says as he stands up and walks to the door. "bakugou this is your room. " I hear him say oh yeah quietly. I stand up and grab his hands and kiss him. He stands there for a moment while touching his lips. His face Is really red. Eventually he looks back at me and kisses me back. We kiss for about a minute and then pull away and turn our faces in unison. I'm the first to speak up. "So... I kinda like you haha."